Holy crap my eyes are gone

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
lot of truth to these comments... the 6.7 fb page has been a major help for me due to the networking, but there is a group on there that has come to power and if you disagree with them you are the biggest idiot on the internet... im really regretting doing business with a few of them, quick to sell you something then impossible to reach when you need something else... should have spent more time on here and went with no limit for everything on my new to me 6.7.

sorry to hear that buddy , nobody there is held accountable , and boy people sure can run their mouths ! if i can ever help in the future let me know .

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
my 12 idles a lil rich but doesn't haze. don't know if thats just what happens when the dpf gets stolen off it or not..

live life full throttle

shmoozer

Reaction score
I got into it with Mr Don (swaringer?) one day on Facebook and he went on to tell me that a box s366 turbo would spool 200rpm sooner than my heap of ****, this and that, said he's installed h&s kits and they were laggy turds. I kindly asked when/where he'd like to line some trucks up. Then the whole Facebook thread disappeared.

Join the Facebook group 6.7 Powerstroke Diesel. There's a white 6.7 with a flag as a group picture. Just sit back and watch this "amazing" tuner talk **** on every other in the industry.

I joined 6.7 just to watch...I can already see that the stupid is strong with some of these guys.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
I'm not trying to get booted but y'all know I don't bite my tongue for anyone...ever.
If the truth hurts then so be it.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Apparently you can't tell someone to get the dick out of their throat over there. Or maybe it was the balls off his chin...whatever.

Wildcat

Reaction score
I guess you cant defend yourself if you are called a peter puffer. Never knew you could be a vendor on a stupid ass FB page.

shmoozer

Reaction score
000f86de48d0cd06d5d4efd23b2ab1bf.jpg

Let's see how long it takes

-KCCO-

shmoozer

Reaction score
We've already made an impact! I dunno if I should go for a new record? Or keep quiet and post screen caps for our enjoyment...thoughts?

6a8e664c45f6b22bd8b33ccb4bbda2f2.jpg

-KCCO-

jcain

Reaction score
Booted off another page for requesting dyno and track comparisons. Apparently that's a dishonest question. Don must have all the Facebook groups in his pockets. So much for honest info...

Ipkyss

Reaction score
It really amazes me how fast someone can create a FB page, get a following of nut swingers, then act like they are god. I see it in so many different groups on FB.

Latest posts

Members online