Honey badger Jr installed...

CSIPSD

Reaction score
I need to replace my HPOP. Why did you go with the Honey Badger?

Several reasons...

Its upgradable... No other pump on the market can just be sent in for upgrades and come back to supply any injector

Its got more mods in a stock body pump then anything else on the market (short of the SRP1.1 and its had its share of bumps)...

It doesn't come from, or have anything to do with the state of California... Thats all I will say there.

I'm running No Limit tuning which is nice as well to match the pump, no other pump builder is also a tuner, gives them a unique insight on how to tune for it.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Several reasons...

Its upgradable... No other pump on the market can just be sent in for upgrades and come back to supply any injector

Its got more mods in a stock body pump then anything else on the market (short of the SRP1.1 and its had its share of bumps)...

It doesn't come from, or have anything to do with the state of California... Thats all I will say there.

I'm running No Limit tuning which is nice as well to match the pump, no other pump builder is also a tuner, gives them a unique insight on how to tune for it.

Thats why I have one sitting in my garage not out of the box yet. Sending it back in before summer for the upgrade.

live life full throttle

mustube

Reaction score

Have they started sending tunes for the hydra?

Also, what's up with only being able to use their tuning to have a warranty?

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Have they started sending tunes for the hydra?

Also, what's up with only being able to use their tuning to have a warranty?

If everyone would keep calling the shop and bugging them about Hydra tunes, I know they will again! LOL

I dont think that applies on the tuning, but call them up and ask them.

mustube

Reaction score
I dont think that applies on the tuning, but call them up and ask them.

NLTD Warranty said:
only tuning provided by or approved by No Limit Tuing & Design will be used

My bad, I read it wrong, it just hase to be approved. I've still never seen a stipulation that tuning has to be approved.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Poor Honey Badger... Bet its getting hungry.:poke:

it is... I originally wanted to do a side by side comparison with no other changes on a dyno of the badger jr and the adrenaline just to see how much performance difference there is but I doubt thats in the cards now... my adrenaline hasnt missed a beat and is still holding pressures like it did 100k miles ago when it was installed.

My bad, I read it wrong, it just hase to be approved. I've still never seen a stipulation that tuning has to be approved.

live life full throttle

TyCorr

Reaction score
Theres a difference in holding pressure and having as much as you can. Dc% reduction. Etc etc...

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Just curious, but if the Adrenaline is holding pressure fine then why would you expect a power increase?

Supposedly the badger jr will hold more pressure or reduce dc.
3k psi at 60% is what the adrenaline holds and always has. Never let me down yet and I have zero complaints wiith it and it will go in my 01 when the badger sr goes in the dually.

Theres a difference in holding pressure and having as much as you can. Dc% reduction. Etc etc...

This

live life full throttle

Dmstrucks02

Reaction score
Wish this was out when I bought the adrenaline, but I got it used at a good price so I went this route. Seems to be a good pump so far.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

alradco

Reaction score
Several reasons...

Interesting. Thanks, I'll definitely read about it more. Was going to go with a T500 or srp1.1.

mandkole

Reaction score
Supposedly the badger jr will hold more pressure or reduce dc.
3k psi at 60% is what the adrenaline holds and always has. Never let me down yet and I have zero complaints wiith it and it will go in my 01 when the badger sr goes in the dually.

agreed-- I'd understood that once you get over 48-50%DC, the IPR is fully closed at drain and pump rpm is maintaining the volume to support pressure. As long as 3K command pressure is there, the DC becomes irrelevant. To me, the only thing that DC is telling you is where you are with respect to additional volume availability.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
T500 is a good pump for smaller injectors. The srp1.1 is supposed to be considered big oil. But still not as big as a set of twins. Twins are big oil. The honey badger jr is supposed to be better then the t500 and adrenaline but the sr is supposed to be better then the srp1.1...

live life full throttle

PABowhunter

Reaction score
T500 is a good pump for smaller injectors. The srp1.1 is supposed to be considered big oil. But still not as big as a set of twins. Twins are big oil. The honey badger jr is supposed to be better then the t500 and adrenaline but the sr is supposed to be better then the srp1.1...

live life full throttle

I'm looking forward to the Sr. coming out, and to see how it compares to the srp1.1. Does anyone have know or have experience with how the Jr. compares to the srp1.1?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.