honey badger or Adrenalin? And why

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I'll tell you this right now...

I'll give you a working TS chip, to send to No Limit for their tunes if you send back the T567.444 and buy a Honey Badger...

So long as they will still offer you free tunes with it.

I have the chip in my bag right now...:naughty:

You beta the jr pump?

live life full throttle...
load it like a box car, drive it like a stock car

SledDogg

Reaction score
Had my Honeybadger Jr installed by JEREMY@NLTD last Thursday. These folks rock!!! Can't wait to get there Brute 66 turbo hopefully next week. Freaking awesome deal on there hpop.....buy now and it'll only cost you $300 upgrade it to a big oil Honeybadger Sr later on. Oh, and a non-limited LIFETIME warranty!!!!

My truck has 606,300 as I type this. Put 208k on it in the last year. So I'll be testing it big time hauling loaded 50% of the miles.

Last edited:

thuglike

Reaction score
Caleb is a nut!!!!!

200k a year. You know that rig is loved.

We change our oil as routine preventitive maintaince
Caleb changes injectors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stay safe out there bud

Power Hungry

Reaction score
gonna go with the T500, had my mind made up on the honey badger, but then they said they wouldnt give me tunes for my hydra

Did they give you any reason as to why they wouldn't tune for the Hydra? I mean, it's more secure than the TS Chip so I don't see what the issue is.

:shrug:

thuglike

Reaction score
Did they give you any reason as to why they wouldn't tune for the Hydra? I mean, it's more secure than the TS Chip so I don't see what the issue is.

:shrug:

Jonathan has not had a chance to put it through all it's paces. As he metioned to you, he wanted to test it out. He has not had the chance ...yet Thank you for sending one...this move has killed us!!!!

We are so behind on the things that NEED to be done that the things we WANT to get are not even a thought right now!!!

Power Hungry

Reaction score
Jason,

Thanks for responding. I really don't mean to sound like a prick about this, but I keep hearing the same garbage from people about "security issues" when sending files, and it always seems to be coming from No-Limit customers.

As I've explained to Jonathan (and as confirmed by other individuals who have observed both the lack of internet traffic and the lack of need for an internet connection curing programming), there are no security issues or concerns with files that are sent to your customers. The files are NOT sent to our server. So if the reason you're not offering customers tunes for the Hydra is due to concerns about where your files will end up, then you have absolutely no reason for concern. If there are other personal reasons you're not offering tunes for the Hydra, then I'd like to know about it because as far as I know, I've been more than fair with Jonathan and Cassandra and I was pretty sure we were cool with each other. If this is not the case, then I'd at least like an explanation.

As I've mentioned elsewhere, if No-Limit doesn't want to tune for the Hydra, it's not a concern to me. Other tuners will be more than happy to take those sales away from you guys and you'll only be excluding yourselves from a rapidly growing segment of the chip market. The Hydra sales are steadily increasing as people are becoming aware of the value and flexibility of our chips. We try to be as fair as we can to dealers and tuners by offering stuff for free that other chip companies charge a premium for. We don't charge license fees, subscriptions, "bullets", or any other hidden charges for using our chips.

So again, I offer to you and Jonathan... If you have any continued concerns, I'm happy to discuss them and do what I can to put them to rest. However, I WILL EXPECT that any further discussion of security issues with the files cease immediately. These assumptions or assertions are blatantly false.

Take care.

littleredstroker

Reaction score
Jason,

Thanks for responding. I really don't mean to sound like a prick about this, but I keep hearing the same garbage from people about "security issues" when sending files, and it always seems to be coming from No-Limit customers.

As I've explained to Jonathan (and as confirmed by other individuals who have observed both the lack of internet traffic and the lack of need for an internet connection curing programming), there are no security issues or concerns with files that are sent to your customers. The files are NOT sent to our server. So if the reason you're not offering customers tunes for the Hydra is due to concerns about where your files will end up, then you have absolutely no reason for concern. If there are other personal reasons you're not offering tunes for the Hydra, then I'd like to know about it because as far as I know, I've been more than fair with Jonathan and Cassandra and I was pretty sure we were cool with each other. If this is not the case, then I'd at least like an explanation.

As I've mentioned elsewhere, if No-Limit doesn't want to tune for the Hydra, it's not a concern to me. Other tuners will be more than happy to take those sales away from you guys and you'll only be excluding yourselves from a rapidly growing segment of the chip market. The Hydra sales are steadily increasing as people are becoming aware of the value and flexibility of our chips. We try to be as fair as we can to dealers and tuners by offering stuff for free that other chip companies charge a premium for. We don't charge license fees, subscriptions, "bullets", or any other hidden charges for using our chips.

So again, I offer to you and Jonathan... If you have any continued concerns, I'm happy to discuss them and do what I can to put them to rest. However, I WILL EXPECT that any further discussion of security issues with the files cease immediately. These assumptions or assertions are blatantly false.

Take care.

^^ whs.. I know I'm bailing on my ts ASAP.

Smoked a bit
Turbo lit
That was it

Reaction score
Hmmmm...... my original version srp1 has almost 100k miles on it with zero problems. Holds 3100psi all day lonh

My original srp
1 grenaded after 10k miles and cracked the entire housing and left me stranded 300 miles from home and trashed my injectors. Stealth took care of me kinda and I paid the difference to have it upgraded to the 1.1 something failed inside the new pump it would not hold pressure properly. Got it fixed. 3rd pump worked for a little while then wouldn't hold pressure and became very inconsistent at holding pressure at idle causing the truck to lope. Stealth has this pump and some bearing in the back seperated causing the issue.

Hmmm, sounds like A LOT of pumps for one person to have seen fail.
My brother has been through 2 pumps all failures internally. Several other people local have had problems as well some worse than others ie sending metal through the injectors.

I am not the only one that has seen these problems out of this pump. I am not going to say names publicly. If you would like more info on my opinion of these pumps feel free to pm me. Now lets get back on topic of the tread

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

thuglike

Reaction score
Jason,

Take care.

Just so you know:

Jonathan nor anyone associated with No Limit Tuning and design has said anything derogatory about PHP or the Hydra on any Public forum.
No conversations have started about security or a precieved lack thereof.
I had sent 1 pm to a customer who asked a direct question about what Jonathan concerns are. I answered it and left it at that.
As stated previously, Jonathan wants to dive into it further before going foward. This has been put off due to the move and the release of the Honey Badger Jr. So for the record.. NLTD finds nothing wrong with the product!! Customers wanting to go that route should do so. Any rejection to tuning on the hydra right now should not be taken as an attack or have the assumption of bad blood between us..I assure you... there is not. For Hydra customer wanting to try our tuners right now...We appologize for any inconvience.

Bill if you would like to discuss further please feel free to call me anytime.
It's hard to convey in type....it looks and reads emotionless

Power Hungry

Reaction score
Just so you know:

Jonathan nor anyone associated with No Limit Tuning and design has said anything derogatory about PHP or the Hydra on any Public forum.
No conversations have started about security or a precieved lack thereof.
I had sent 1 pm to a customer who asked a direct question about what Jonathan concerns are. I answered it and left it at that.
As stated previously, Jonathan wants to dive into it further before going foward. This has been put off due to the move and the release of the Honey Badger Jr. So for the record.. NLTD finds nothing wrong with the product!! Customers wanting to go that route should do so. Any rejection to tuning on the hydra right now should not be taken as an attack or have the assumption of bad blood between us..I assure you... there is not. For Hydra customer wanting to try our tuners right now...We appologize for any inconvience.

Bill if you would like to discuss further please feel free to call me anytime.
It's hard to convey in type....it looks and reads emotionless

I appreciate it, Jason. I will give you guys a call tomorrow about this because I really want to get this straightened out.

The post that started this whole thing a while back indicated Jonathan had concerns over file security and after our conversation, I thought that we had put to rest any lingering concerns. I'm just trying to understand why there still seems to be hesitation with offering files for the Hydra. If a customer already has the chip, and security is obviously not the issue, there shouldn't be any problem. Just my thoughts, anyway.

Take care and have a great evening. :D

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I'm not bad mouthing anyone but my experience with a t500 I'm not impressed. Runs almost the same numbers as the stock obs pump we took off. Plus its had an oil leak from day one.

WTF is done to you truck then that it wouldn't hold hpo much better then a stock obs pump?

live life full throttle...
load it like a box car, drive it like a stock car

Blowby

Reaction score
60,000 miles on an Adrenaline pump. Runs much better than a stock HPOP, and what ever numbers I call for, it delivers.

JD3020

Reaction score
So a stock obs pump runs 3200 psi?

Yes?

One thing that bugs me is when people just throw out numbers for HPOP's without any background info. My stock 125k mile OBS HPOP has held 3100psi at 40% DC with 250/200's. But thats running very little PW. Add just .1 or .2ms and pressure starts to fall off quick. Add just a bit more PW and its now at 84% and 1500psi.

lariat 7.3

Reaction score
Well she runs again guys! From what i can tell much better throttle response! Big thanks to joey for taking care of me!

Didnt mean to start anything about NLTD, Was just extremely disappointed that i couldn't get tunes. Been wanting to try them out after i had talked to johnathan at a local dyno day down here in FL. And really wanted the HB pump.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Well she runs again guys! From what i can tell much better throttle response! Big thanks to joey for taking care of me!

Didnt mean to start anything about NLTD, Was just extremely disappointed that i couldn't get tunes. Been wanting to try them out after i had talked to johnathan at a local dyno day down here in FL. And really wanted the HB pump.

Thats a shame... Offer still stands if you change your mind...

You can have the chip, I'll overnight it to them.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.