honey badger or Adrenalin? And why

lariat 7.3

Reaction score
Thanks for the offer man, just needed it running asap for school and stuff. REALLY appreciate it, Wouldve taken you up on it if i hadnt just spent the 425 to buy the hydra a couple months back just to pull it out and swap in a TS just to run their pump, IF they decide they actually want to start tuning the hydra then ill buy some tunes from them. Only time will tell

powerSmokin

Reaction score
I'll tell you this right now...

I'll give you a working TS chip, to send to No Limit for their tunes if you send back the T567.444 and buy a Honey Badger...

So long as they will still offer you free tunes with it.

I have the chip in my bag right now...:naughty:

So why bash on the T500 joe? The honey badger hasn't been proven reliable for longevity yet the T500 has. Weren't you running an old ass "modded 17" forever? Not a T500.

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
So why bash on the T500 joe? The honey badger hasn't been proven reliable for longevity yet the T500 has. Weren't you running an old ass "modded 17" forever? Not a T500.

Because he has an ax to grind with Joey and his products. And he will jump on the supposed next greatest thing. This is not a knock on the Honey Badger, I hope it is a great pump. Jonathan and his crew wouldn't put it out there if it wasn't. It's just Joe being Joe bashing products and jumping on the newest product bandwagon like he has experience with it.

CSIPSD

Reaction score

While I have never run a T-5000000... I have removed two of them.

I've also received calls from people with broken T-1000 (wait, that’s been 6-8 years now and it’s still not out...).

And of course you have Joey, who in person and on line (where its visible to JQ public) acts like he is above it all, while continuing to bash people personally behind closed doors...

Similar to our buddy below...

Because he has an ax to grind with Joey and his products. And he will jump on the supposed next greatest thing. This is not a knock on the Honey Badger, I hope it is a great pump. Jonathan and his crew wouldn't put it out there if it wasn't. It's just Joe being Joe bashing products and jumping on the newest product bandwagon like he has experience with it.

Your right, I will jump on the next great product, more so when it’s a proven one, from a proven company, backed by great people.

Do you know what experience I have with anything? I know you love to talk about crap behind peoples backs, but you don’t know what I am doing at the current time do you? LOL

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
Anyone ever notice how comments on the Internetz Forumz in 2013 sound the same as comments on the Internetz Forumz from 2003??? Someone always dislikes someone, someone always has a bone to pick with someone, someone always wants to try to direct business away from someone else they don't like, one persons definition of "proven" is anothers definition of "new", he said...she said...they said, my truck is faster than your truck, my pump makes 10000psi and their pump couldn't move enough water through a filter to make coffee, my tuner can kick your tuners ass...yawwwnnnnnnn!

Sometimes I just sit here and laugh...other times I shake my head...all the time I think "no wonder I don't post as much anymore".

TyCorr

Reaction score
Just turned 12k on my srp 1.1. Its still.awesome in my book. Truck runs, idles, and starts better than it ever has. Combined with a nice fuel system, a melling lpop, and a 38r truck is running good.

powerSmokin

Reaction score
While I have never run a T-5000000... I have removed two of them.

I've also received calls from people with broken T-1000 (wait, that’s been 6-8 years now and it’s still not out...).

And of course you have Joey, who in person and on line (where its visible to JQ public) acts like he is above it all, while continuing to bash people personally behind closed doors...

Similar to our buddy below...

Soo you removed two of them, big deal. Did they both fail? Once again, why bash a product you haven't personally run? The "T-1000" was just a prototype Joey wanted to TEST out. Beta testers DID have failures, in his conclusion he did not release it because it was not RELIABLE, that's a good thing when it comes to quality.

Your comment on him bashing ppl behined closed doors is your personal opinion. For those of us who talk to him all the time know that's not what he does. Which I sure as hell know you aren't friends with him so I can't see how you would know this when it's "behined closed doors".

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
Anyone ever notice how comments on the Internetz Forumz in 2013 sound the same as comments on the Internetz Forumz from 2003??? Someone always dislikes someone, someone always has a bone to pick with someone, someone always wants to try to direct business away from someone else they don't like, one persons definition of "proven" is anothers definition of "new", he said...she said...they said, my truck is faster than your truck, my pump makes 10000psi and their pump couldn't move enough water through a filter to make coffee, my tuner can kick your tuners ass...yawwwnnnnnnn!

Sometimes I just sit here and laugh...other times I shake my head...all the time I think "no wonder I don't post as much anymore".

Great post Dennis

V-Ref

Reaction score
I know shortly after installing my Strictly RR fuel system, hot chicks just started jumping in the back of my truck any time I stopped. :redspotdance:

Just sayin'

m j

Reaction score
is there a release thread describing what the Honey Badger Jr is? and then what the Sr will be?

Latest posts

Members online