How's the Honey badger jr doing?

Reaction score
Sorry, it was just an observation of your comment based on what I've understood. Larger nozzles should reduce oil demand since they inject same fuel w less PW. In other words it would surprise me that 400s would work a pump more than 200s.
No a larger nozzle will demand the same amount of oil for the same amount of fuel the hydraulic ratio in the injector stays the same with any hybrid. The larger nozzle will actually require more oil per time as the nozzle is able to inject the fuel faster. Therefore it will result in the injector needing the oil faster to inject the same amount of fuel. The pulse width is shorter but is injecting the fuel much faster

dynoproventuner

Reaction score
The Honey Badger HPOP's are doing GREAT! We are finding ways to make them better all the time. We are still researching and testing with the Senior (big piston pumps) but like Dustin said I am not sure that we will ever get the reliability out of it using a stock housing. We did buy a CNC mill and we are working on a new housing for the Senior HPOP.

Thank you for all the positive feedback and please never hesitate to contact us directly if you ever have questions about any of our parts or services!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.