Hpop install questions...

buschpoweredstroker

Reaction score
mine came with o rings when they first came out, and they tell you that you have to do them... course mine looked fine and i didn't, but shhh.... don't tell Bob, of course the price has gone up, so the O rings probly aren't included anymore:morons:

HaysKSFirefighter

Reaction score
Here you go guys.

http://powerstrokearmy.com/forums/showthread.php?p=52144#post52144

If I left anything out just let me know and I will edit it, that was my first write up so I doubt it's perfect LOL

I move this out to this forum for the time being. The library section should really be a place for a mod to move a piece of information to once it is cleaned up and ready to go. I also moved it out here so that anyone else that has tips along these lines can comment.

Last edited by a moderator:

buschpoweredstroker

Reaction score
great post, if ppl can't figure it out from there, they probly shouldn't be under the hood... just curious, what was your procedure for getting the washer out?

HaysKSFirefighter

Reaction score
great post, if ppl can't figure it out from there, they probly shouldn't be under the hood... just curious, what was your procedure for getting the washer out?

LOL glad it was clear enough for y'all, depending on where it falls and how far down, you can use a magnet or a flathead to get it up enough to grab onto...I would just recommend not dropping it in the first place...It's a butt puckering moment I can promise you that :shocked:

Latest posts

Members online