• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

HRT Shop Cleaning!

backwoodsboy

Reaction score
Is there a reason the Waterboy isn't rated for meth (i.e. seals in the pump), or is that just ATS doing a CYA in-case someone blows their shiz up?

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
Is there a reason the Waterboy isn't rated for meth (i.e. seals in the pump), or is that just ATS doing a CYA in-case someone blows their shiz up?

As far as I know its a CYA thing. That is a Sureflo pump with sticker on it, just like all the rest of the systems. I guess I would have to eyeball the valves to check them. I honestly never noticed that until you brought it up and I had to go look at the instructions. I never intended to inject anything other than water, so I never bothered to look. I highly doubt that its anything other than a CYA thing - it basically says in the instructions meth will blow your junk up - don't do it. LOL

backwoodsboy

Reaction score
As far as I know its a CYA thing. That is a Sureflo pump with sticker on it, just like all the rest of the systems. I guess I would have to eyeball the valves to check them. I honestly never noticed that until you brought it up and I had to go look at the instructions. I never intended to inject anything other than water, so I never bothered to look. I highly doubt that its anything other than a CYA thing - it basically says in the instructions meth will blow your junk up - don't do it. LOL

That's what I figured.
If you don't mind, shoot me a price shipped to 98229.
No rush, I'm low on funds after paying tuition, but Saturday is pay-day :pimp:

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
Bumping this up. I have more stuff to list - I just need to get time to pull the stuff out and picture it. Rough idea - I have engine parts, including at least one and probably two sets of forged rods, lots of little stuff, at least on complete OBS engine minus injectors, a crew cab long bed F350 4x4 parts truck that I'd like to sell as it sits (bed is junk, chassis looks really solid, cab looks decent, but not perfect).

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
Crew cab, long bed, 4x4 OBS, SRW, all stock, parts only, no title. no engine, not transmission, no tcase. I'll get pics this weekend.

Latest posts

Members online