IL Concealed Carry

DMAX

Reaction score
If you are a supporter of Concealed Carry please take the time to follow the link and "Sign" this online petition to persuade lawmakers and reps to support IL-HB5745

Follow the link and complete it if you support.. from IL or not!

https://ilhousegop.wufoo.com/forms/m7p5w3/

DMAX

Reaction score
Thanks guys! I encourage every one to sign! Like dustin said it takes less than a minute and IL-HB5745 gets closer and closer to passing!

STROKER

Reaction score
Signed even if your not from illinois please sign this, we are the only state without concealed carry!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

HostileDiesel

Reaction score
Signed from Texas. Even though the constitution says we have the right to BEAR arms. Conceal carry permits are unconstitutional and no law should be made against it one. My rant for the night!

Thanks for signing! And I agree! It is very unconstitutional to put a state licensing regulation and earn income through a constitutional right

-Eric (DMAX)

OKState

Reaction score
Done. Hate driving from TX to IN. Always have to worry about my TX concealed permit and taking my chances going through IL or going the long way around.

warrstang331

Reaction score
Done. I'm an RV'er and may have to go thru there one day. Its all about family and got to protect they family.

PsRumors

Reaction score
Those from Illinois may want to join The 2nd Amendment Foundation and request their assistance. They have done great work in DC and Chicago

TyCorr

Reaction score
Those from Illinois may want to join The 2nd Amendment Foundation and request their assistance. They have done great work in DC and Chicago

Ive been donating money here and there, although not lately, to different organizations to try and get a ccw permit.provision in this commie state. Ill look into your suggestion. Thanks!

dirtflinger92

Reaction score
Hell yeah done and signed this needs to get passed already!! Concealed carry FTW we just need to make Chicago its own state they are the whole reason for this not passing in the past!! I hate Chicago