IL Concealed Carry

TyCorr

Reaction score
Hell yeah done and signed this needs to get passed already!! Concealed carry FTW we just need to make Chicago its own state they are the whole reason for this not passing in the past!! I hate Chicago

No ****! They try to dictate what the entire rest of the state does. You think.someone in.carbondale gives a damn what people in chicago.are.doing. The suburbs are fairly dependent on metropolitan chicago but you get outside of that area and it goes rural, abruptly at that. Ive lived in Chicago and I loved it. Lived in the suburbs and loved it. Live in the sticks now and im equally happy. Buuuut now.that Im out.here, I dont need.chicago dictating what I.can and.cannot do.

jbkingranch

Reaction score
No ****! They try to dictate what the entire rest of the state does. You think.someone in.carbondale gives a damn what people in chicago.are.doing. The suburbs are fairly dependent on metropolitan chicago but you get outside of that area and it goes rural, abruptly at that. Ive lived in Chicago and I loved it. Lived in the suburbs and loved it. Live in the sticks now and im equally happy. Buuuut now.that Im out.here, I dont need.chicago dictating what I.can and.cannot do.

Never spent much time in the area but went through boot camp in Great Lakes. Had a Division Commander from Chicago and he was a Idiot! On the contrary though worked with several boys from rural Illinois while in the Navy and they were good, hard working Americans. Loved guns and being country boys. Sounds like Chitown needs to be bulldozed off into the lake and let the rest of state have a good name.

We have our similar problems in Texas. Ever heard of Austin? Liberal as the day is long. They are the only reason we don't have Open Carry down here. If a small nuke go dropped on them the rest if us would be fine! Then we would just Reinstate Harrisburg as the real capital.

STROKER

Reaction score
Thanks everyone!! The more people that sign the better!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

dirtflinger92

Reaction score
Never spent much time in the area but went through boot camp in Great Lakes. Had a Division Commander from Chicago and he was a Idiot! On the contrary though worked with several boys from rural Illinois while in the Navy and they were good, hard working Americans. Loved guns and being country boys. Sounds like Chitown needs to be bulldozed off into the lake and let the rest of state have a good name.

We have our similar problems in Texas. Ever heard of Austin? Liberal as the day is long. They are the only reason we don't have Open Carry down here. If a small nuke go dropped on them the rest if us would be fine! Then we would just Reinstate Harrisburg as the real capital.

Thats how we do it out here in the sticks dont mess with our guns our trucks or our girls cuz we got guns and ain't afraid to use them LOL

Latest posts

Members online