Injectors with PMRs

Black 02

Reaction score
From what I've read, I'd also go with the 200% nozzle. You could then switch to a 350cc/200% for a small fee if you wanted with a forged motor.

I hear Gearhead has good PMR tuning.

That being said, I scattered my engine with 160cc/100% Stage II's. NOT GOOD!

It sucks.

dentexpowerstroke

Reaction score
Tuning plays a huge role. Matt is holding a few pmr motors together that are running 250s. And I can say for sure 2 of them are beat on quite a bit.

Black 02

Reaction score
Tuning plays a huge role. Matt is holding a few pmr motors together that are running 250s. And I can say for sure 2 of them are beat on quite a bit.

Yeah, tuning does.

I didn't do mine any favors. 4x4 launches racing Dodges and 40 psi plus boosted run pulling the camp trailer over the pass.

My was beat like a rented mule. :pimp:

littleredstroker

Reaction score
I have realized that I have to just get used to a irratic idle. Sometimes its fine but usually its not. I made 400 hp with mods listed , exhaust temps blow azz even the economy tune with 4k pound trailer ill see 14-1500 pretty easy. but I also am planning on a forged rod with a 38r

sent while trying not to blow PMRs

Dieselboy.

Reaction score
Just wondering why not the 100 nozzle?
Yeah all that makes sense, but how is your fuel mileage? I currently still have to daily drive it.

From what Ive seen the problem with the 100% nozzle is the maching process to make them a 100% nozzle. (dont hold me too it) But I think it starts as an 80% that they hone bigger which can make them inconsistant.

Again I may be talking out of my a$$, but off the top of my head.

Personally, anything the 100% can do the 200% can do but better. With a minor sacrifice on the bottom and so much more gains up top. I could put my injectors in a stock truck and you wouldnt be able to tell other then a few idle quirks.

Install it back in mine and roll low 12s all night long.

I dont get the best mileage, usually around 13.5-14.5 MPG. But I let my truck idle alot for warm up and cool down. And I run it in my drag file ALL the time. And I like having the HP so I use it lol.

In 3 months I racked up over 10k DD and towing. Did several long drives with it. Towed 6k for a 1k mile round trip. Over a dozen passes at the track.

And that is with a 75mm turbo ! A smaller turbo will make it DD even better. But by no means are a 200% nozzle strictly a race injector. It WILL take a few trys to get it tuned right, as there is a bit of idle issues with the bigger nozzles, shift points are huge (thank god I have the PCS) and fueling down low.
I have a tune from Curtis and WOT the truck wont make more the 15# of boost and 1000* EGT with zero smoke (emissions tune)
That is the only tune I have EVER ran that I could toss the keys to someone say a friend who drives a civic or the wifey and not worry about them killing themselves, as the large turbo is very decieving. You floor it and it does nothing.... Untill 2k rpm :evil

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.