Input on Build #2

MINK

Reaction score
I don't know if its the sct, I'd loads the tune fine. We called rudys yesterday and I believe it was ben shane talked to and he reported the same issue with gh tuning. They ended up putting erics tune in and running it.

Odd, what has Matt said?

pog

Reaction score
Jared pm headed your way. Honestly matt hasn't said much. Yesterday when I talked to larz he said matt might know what's wrong with the tune and he will revise them. Got the revised ones and still nadda. Its like the truck won't go past 5% throttle no matter how much lay into it. Idles fine.

CAT35niner

Reaction score
Sucks to hear bud about that. Im having the same problems with matts tunes also. He said it might be a corrupted base file. Im runnin the RCD tune from Josh and it runs great. U might wanna try a tune from him. U might be surprised. Hopefully u get it all straightened out. She'll be a runner.

pog

Reaction score
yeah im not sure. it just sucks to pay for tuning over and over and not get anything. gonna try erics here in a bit. will report back. how do you like your rcd? did you get anything customized?

CAT35niner

Reaction score
My gh tune does exactly wat urs does. Idles fine but won't do anything driving. Like u said like 5% throttle. I love the RCD tune so far. I have two tunes right now. Josh's big 585 tune and he made me a custom daily driver 585 which has very low smoke. The power is still unreal when boost comes on. The main thing im happy about is i have cruise with his tuning.

pog

Reaction score
no kidding having no cruise blows. well just installing sct software on this computer. should have the idp tune on the truck in an hour. see how it goes

CAT35niner

Reaction score
Ok good luck bud. Hopefully it will all work out. Sucks having all those parts under the hood and not being able to use them.

twin_turbo

Reaction score
I have the exact same problem with Matt's tuning with my single. You get one good run then once you take off again it wont get out of its own way. I emailed back and fourth for a few weeks and he sent New tunes but no luck. Im back running rcd tunes and i think im gonna get innovative again and see how they are.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
I have the exact same problem with Matt's tuning with my single. You get one good run then once you take off again it wont get out of its own way. I emailed back and fourth for a few weeks and he sent New tunes but no luck. Im back running rcd tunes and i think im gonna get innovative again and see how they are.

Michael,

Have we updated your tunes since you started changing things on the truck again?

Jared @ RCD

twin_turbo

Reaction score
Ya I really haven't changed much for awhile. I rebuilt my turbo and that solved my low boost problem. Can Josh update the tunes to turn the turbo actuator off? I just have it plugged in for cruise control but I would really like ti delete it. I also get a check engine due to code p2263 but that is from boost malfunction Idk if you can turn that off or not? Pog, try plugging your turbo actuator in and your cruise should work

pog

Reaction score
Don't got the actuator. I know craig said he doesn't need it on erics tunes.

CAT35niner

Reaction score
I no runnin Erics canned tunes i never had cruise and the actuator threw a code. I tried a custom tune from him and it didnt do anything. Im still waiting for his new flash to come out with the non vgt tunes i wanna see how they do. If not ill stick with the RCD tunes i no they both work properly.

pog

Reaction score
Ill see how this one goes that he emailed me. Just loading it on the truck.

pog

Reaction score
Still nothing even with erics tune. Emailed him back I think he's gonna tweak it.

pog

Reaction score
Ya man. Not sure why only spartan tunes work. I don't know if the sct is messed up or not. It does everything as its supposed to when loading the tune.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.