Is it running too rich (video)

deiter5262

Reaction score
I think it could be fixed with a little more idle timing but Jon would be the one to answer that for sure.

If you have a scanner make sure you oil temp sensor is giving correct readings, if its off it greatly effects all of the fueling and timing tables.

need to get a hold of a scanner...don't have one, don't know anyone close that has one!

deiter5262

Reaction score
mine does exactly everything your saying mileage is crap too..... and live tunes are WELL worth the trip down there..... do you have bdp tunes now, and how long have you had them? and what are all your mods and how long have you had those

I've had them since injectors were dropped in early last summer! Before that last winter a year and half ago this truck was bone stock..stock everything exhst, intake, etc! Pulled it off of a horse farm in Oklahoma:D

BDP stage 2's, BDP gauges, 03 turbo w/t wicked whl, 1.0hsng, ebpv delete, fuel DI reg return,
BTS valve body, CCV, 6637 hydroscopic, bdp 6 posi, IDM mod, 4"mbrp turbo back, few other supporters..I want a 38R and a adrenaline but can't afford it:poke:

Homesteader

Reaction score
I think it could be fixed with a little more idle timing but Jon would be the one to answer that for sure.

If you have a scanner make sure you oil temp sensor is giving correct readings, if its off it greatly effects all of the fueling and timing tables.

Bean what should be normal oil temps?

Latest posts

Members online