Is this bad.

Irontx

Reaction score
I spun all my bearings and washed out 2 holes. Of coarse I had some bent pushrods to go with it.

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
spun bearing was what popped into my head first.....hope it's nothing major for your sake man. but that doesn't sound good

kyle43335

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
i would pull the vcs and pull the injectors out. check your rockers and pushrods.

Cobra 19 & 54

Reaction score
Just got off the phone with the service advisor, he stated that the motor siezed due to spun bearings. Both spun bearings (parts and pieces) were in the pan. Ford is coming out to inspect the motor tuesday. FML!! this is going to take a month, I just know it.

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
Just got off the phone with the service advisor, he stated that the motor siezed due to spun bearings. Both spun bearings (parts and pieces) were in the pan. Ford is coming out to inspect the motor tuesday. FML!! this is going to take a month, I just know it.

man that sucks. sorry to hear it.

now....everyone in the thread repeat after me...Lance (that's me btw) was right and we never should ever ever doubt him again. and his truck is sexy, bangs nothing but 10's, and probably has a schlong that drags the ground.:pimp:

seriously though...sorry bout the truck.

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
You should be good. You got the truck checked out before the warranty was over. As long as its on paper you should be alright

Cobra 19 & 54

Reaction score
If they didn't keep fixing my truck for free, i'd have put my cummins in a long time ago. But every time they fix it and it only costs me a rental car. On the up side, I've got my cummins done with everything I want except for the second turbo. Still need to decide on a trans though. Thinking 48RE, or allison. Still researching.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.