It Took Me Long Enough...

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Unloaded it off the trailer into my driveway at 445 this morning. No check engine light when I put it on the trailer or took it off. I give up

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
FYI, these o rings will not even last you 50 miles on the IPR. Ask me how I know...

Called up Dorman and they said they would out money on this being the problem. They are just generic o rings not 3k psi rated. LOL. Still doesn't explain why my cheocxk engine light came on... maybe because I was losing HPOP pressure?

rat49f6

Reaction score
The code will be saved if we scan it

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

rat49f6

Reaction score
Next investment is diagnosis equipments

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

12stroker

Reaction score
For sale. Pm me for price/offers since I'm not too sure at the moment. Will bed more definite tomorrow

500 dollars and a 97 Chevy 3/4 ton 4x4 with a 350.

Jk man. It happens having a older truck and just having to fix stuff that just goes out. It is a old truck not a new one think about this at least it's paid off. And your not making payments and having to fix it.

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
500 dollars and a 97 Chevy 3/4 ton 4x4 with a 350.

Jk man. It happens having a older truck and just having to fix stuff that just goes out. It is a old truck not a new one think about this at least it's paid off. And your not making payments and having to fix it.

Oh I completely get that. Its just that this thing has given me nothing but ****fits from day 1. Brand new water pump is leaking bad now. More time to pull it and hope that the o ring gasket is shot for some reason. If its the water pump for some odd reason thats another 220 just in parts I realllllly can't spend...

Latest posts

Members online