It's official

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Beans, Cale, couple of others...

Injectors are not something very standard, so we dont have good tuning for it yet. all of the guys are great tuning, but controlling these injectors is different than a standard 200/100

Dieselboy.

Reaction score
There is obviously something different to be able to need 55PSI on a stock turbo LOL

What did the BP number look like :doh:

bad12jr

Reaction score
Welp now much less concerned about snapping a shaft at 35 lbs of boost.

Sent from my DROID X2 chillin somewhere

Dieselfever

Reaction score
I've been at 45-52 psi of peak boost on my '97 for over 3 years now with out headstuds or valvesprings :shrug: It sees at least 40 every time I drive it

-Michael

bad12jr

Reaction score
Michael is that on the reg cab of yours?

Sent from my DROID X2 chillin somewhere

bad12jr

Reaction score
Not bad at all. My stocker is definantly hating life now. Going to work on a t4 mount next. Do you happen have an old or cracked driver manifold for OBS?

Reaction score
Up date:
Been busy with other stuff and starting a business with a buddy. Been working on alot of other trucks besides mine. But heads came back flat beside having cracked injectors cups.
Replaced those, ARP's, and springs are ready for install. Then motor is going back in the truck, waiting on Powder coating to get back then she will be back on the road. Ill post up some pictures when Powder coating and everything is all done.

powerSmokin

Reaction score
Nice to hear you are getting it back together Curtis, I just got my 225/100's today from Mike. Going to put Cale's tunes in with it right after I install em, should be right around 400 with the new tuning on the stock charger, Mike said he imagines it is a lil more. When he live tunes it in April it will be interesting to see how it performs and what the #'s are on the dyno. I will have an H2E and studs in it by then also.

YoungFordAddict66

Reaction score
Good to hear Curtis, just keep that boost under control once you get it back together haha. Derek can't wait to see what all the new mods put down on the rollers. Someones gotta give Bryan and Ken a run for their money up there.

Cat_rebel

Reaction score
Injectors are not something very standard, so we dont have good tuning for it yet. all of the guys are great tuning, but controlling these injectors is different than a standard 200/100

:joy:

133118270272.png

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Bit of an update on the truck.

Curtis decided to throw a complete turbo system from Irate into the build as well, going with the S467 and a T4 mount.

Hopefully we will have the truck running next weekend, then we can go back to working on tunes for it. The idle was pretty well dialed in before it went down so I believe we are getting close in that area!

Reaction score
Good to hear Curtis, just keep that boost under control once you get it back together haha. Derek can't wait to see what all the new mods put down on the rollers. Someones gotta give Bryan and Ken a run for their money up there.

Doubt I will make it up to Spokane this year. As much as I would like to I just don't see it happening. Make sure you guys take videos and pictures and keep me posted.
Who knows by next time I might be shooting for the 600hp range. Shhhh don't tell Ken though LOL

Reaction score
Man Ive deff been there, you beat me on blowing both and popping a freeze plug, I blew one hg on my 95 with 160's i ran for a year pegging my 35psi gauge all day every day lol. I Had to drive mine home 60 miles, Plus pull a ranger out off a deep deep ditch in the same night. Needless to say my oil and coolant were one and the same the next day:doh:

But she still fired up like nothing was wrong.

Durp durp

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Beans, Cale, couple of others...

There are some comments you've made in this thread that make me wonder why in the hell you thought it was a good idea to open up a performance business.

Latest posts

Members online