JACKED!!!

dirtboy25

Reaction score
They knew what you had... I wouldn't be surprised if the ones who did it have been in your shop before.

They knew exactly what they were getting there hands on.

Sorry to hear the news... That's chit ain't cheap.

twelch3

Reaction score
I agree with Dirtboy,it sounds like they knew exactly what they were after.
Hope you find them & hand out some justice!

01platinum

Reaction score
Damn Bean sucks to hear this happened to you. Hope they find the bas#%rds that did this.

01Platinum's Command Center

Bean

Reaction score
Luckily no vandalism, they were there to get what they came for. We also think its someone that knew the shop and what was there and have some ideas as to who it is.

ProjecT 9

Reaction score
Luckily no vandalism, they were there to get what they came for. We also think its someone that knew the shop and what was there and have some ideas as to who it is.

I was about to say, sounds like they knew what they were after and where it all was.

Hope you recover all or most of it. Sorry to hear.

AzPsd55

Reaction score
Wow...that is terrible, I bet someone will slip up and tell someone about it, who will then let you guys know who did this.
Sorry for the loss

average

Reaction score
Yep someone had a bowl full of ballsy flakes in the morning, sometimes no matter what you do, alarms etc. it's never enough.

woodduck97

Reaction score
Yeah deff sounds like they knew what was there to be pulling certain stuff off certain trucks and to be there that long and knew it was safe. Good luck finding them.

JoeDaddy

Reaction score
Knew your shop and knew what they wanted. They took the time to unbolt stuff????
That's personal space, this is someone that knows you well.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Man that sucks, sounds like it had to be at least 2-3 people involved if not more. I bet you know these people too, sounds like it was planed out because they had to be there for a little while to snatch all of that. Don't you have an alarm system?

Sorry man that's just terrible, what a bunch of low life's to do something like that.

Latest posts

Members online