JACKED!!!

Bean

Reaction score
Nothing yet, dont know if the Sherrifs dept is even trying that hard, sometimes I feel like we are bothering them with our problem.

Big Calo

Reaction score
Nothing yet, dont know if the Sherrifs dept is even trying that hard, sometimes I feel like we are bothering them with our problem.

Sorry to hear. Seems like it goes that way with the police alot.

Bean

Reaction score
They may be doing alot more then I know just aggrevating they wont communicate with us.

Reaction score
a couple VERY LARGE german shepard shop dogs left in the lot and shop at night should help from here on out...

You would think that would be the way to roll..I would do it to.
However...true story here. Polaris out in Boring, Oregon had a bunch of break ins and alot of stuff such as parts and bikes being stole. So they got 2 dogs and let them roam inside the show room floor and shop floor. Burglar broke in from the skylight and the dogs attacked.
Which I thought was awesome....I was hoping to hear the dogs killed em myself. But no, the burglar sued polaris for not having "Beware of dog" signs.
And won! Can you believe that crap.
Thank your lawyers for that SH*T!

wint

Reaction score
You would think that would be the way to roll..I would do it to.
However...true story here. Polaris out in Boring, Oregon had a bunch of break ins and alot of stuff such as parts and bikes being stole. So they got 2 dogs and let them roam inside the show room floor and shop floor. Burglar broke in from the skylight and the dogs attacked.
Which I thought was awesome....I was hoping to hear the dogs killed em myself. But no, the burglar sued polaris for not having "Beware of dog" signs.
And won! Can you believe that crap.
Thank your lawyers for that SH*T!

That's a load of sh!t. This world we live in is getting worse and worse

silverpsd_06

Reaction score
So what to defend your house with a firearm now you have to have a beware of angry armed citizen sign??
Sorry to hear man hope they get caught and strung up by their balls

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.