Job 1 Transmission filter and transmission fluid changes

Trav-O

Reaction score
My crewcab still has the canister under the bell housing and the suncoast filter. I guess too much is better then too little. Lol

mortal798

Reaction score
All done, and no leaks! I had to re-use the old quick connect fittings because I didn't have the tool to get them apart. I must have 15 different sized and shaped tools for quick disconnects, but none of them fit it.

zabeard

Reaction score
Finally ordered one for 82$ which was enough to make me sick and that wasnt retail!! (185) but I dont think the one I have has been changed in the last 127k miles. So if it lasts that long its not too bad.

zabeard

Reaction score
Wouldnt it filter more than that? Its flow to the cooler and I am not sure if you have unhooked that before but it pumps some serious fluid.

I really dont know the change interval for it but 127k miles has to be more than it is intended for.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Wouldnt it filter more than that? Its flow to the cooler and I am not sure if you have unhooked that before but it pumps some serious fluid.

I really dont know the change interval for it but 127k miles has to be more than it is intended for.

I'm not sure that's just what was explained to me on here. I think it's supposed to be changed every 60k iirc.

jkidd_39

Reaction score
50-60k is what I've been told. I beleive I got mine at my dealer for wholesale price.. like $65 IIRC.. if anyone needs one I can check and see if they are that cheap.. I can send one out to ya if need be..

I buy too many f'n OEM parts.. haha.. hence why I get wholesale.. darn trucks

Latest posts

Members online