Jr. Highpower Atmo turbo?

Dzchey21

Reaction score
big difference from a reg cab to a cc though. bout 1000 lbs.

Josh had claimed his truck was 7400 tho. Which I could see being on 35s and road Armor bumper ect. Mine was 7140 @truckfest

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

3brorce

Reaction score
big difference from a reg cab to a cc though. bout 1000 lbs.
Yup. Long way off of a 7400 lb reg cab lol
I dont care if its reg cab or crew cab. All I was referencing was the difference in times with the 72 compared to the 75. Times between the two trucks whether they be reg cab or crew cab with only change being atmo charger from 72-75 or 76mm in this matter should still net the same gain.

So your saying that being JDs truck is a crew cab he wont cut off .15 in ET or close to that with only change in being the chargers? That is what I was getting at. Granted it was a diff day/night. Or a I not thinking correctly here..

Last edited:

jdgleason

Reaction score
I dont care if its reg cab or crew cab. All I was referencing was the difference in times with the 72 compared to the 75. Times between the two trucks whether they be reg cab or crew cab with only change being atmo charger from 72-75 or 76mm in this matter should still net the same gain.

So your saying that being JDs truck is a crew cab he wont cut off .15 in ET or close to that with only change in being the chargers? That is what I was getting at. Granted it was a diff day/night. Or a I not thinking correctly here..

I'm not following what you're asking

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score

I'm confident JD's truck would run slower switching to a 75. That's been proven in testing. If that's even what you're asking

blk350on20s

Reaction score
His posts make no sense lately but I think he's trying to say that whether it is a crew cab or reg cab there ETs would drop the same amount by jumping up to the 76. The answer would be no. It takes more power to continue to move a heavier rig. Wind resistance etc is exponentially greater with larger trucks the faster you start to go

Latest posts

Members online