Kansas Members Post Up!!!!

Strokersace

Reaction score
Pratt is south central. About an hour west of Wichita. The guys north and east of Wichita are about 1.5 hours. Fordfreak and others in western KS are 3 to 4 hours away.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
thanks...
prolly should have posted the reason i ask. my girls step sister graduates high school this year and is going to pratt for the rodeo stuff they offer. she hasnt been away from home on her own much, if at all... her mom is very worried due to the fact she will be taking a truck,trailer, and horse out there with her.. i said not to worry, ill post a pick on the kansas member thread and help will be there in a heartbeat... if they dont have a heart attack first.. she is a VERY pretty girl. thats the other reason they are worried.. to far to protect...

with that being said i may need to call on my PSA brethren to help out if need be..

live life full throttle

7.3 Whitey

Reaction score
I'm military, but if you need help in any way I can let you know pretty quick. Just depends on hours/work. Aircraft take a lot of both...

BTW I'm stationed at McConnell AFB and I work hydraulics on KC135's.

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
I'm here for ya bro. I have 80 acres if she needs a place to ride. My wife has a couple horses so if she needs anything we can help. Just get in touch. I'm about 25 min north east of Wichita. Not too far.

Strokersace

Reaction score
I'll be living down in the Wichita area by June. Have horses and know a lot of people in the Pratt area. My cousin owns the Chevy dealership there. They've got a good rodeo program last I knew.

JoeDaddy

Reaction score
I'm military, but if you need help in any way I can let you know pretty quick. Just depends on hours/work. Aircraft take a lot of both...

BTW I'm stationed at McConnell AFB and I work hydraulics on KC135's.

My niece is at McConnell. Not sure of her job. Her name is Shelby Stewart.

Latest posts

Members online