Kansas Members Post Up!!!!

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
I'm even sexier than Byron because I'm not a pretty boy. I'm a sexy manly man. Women want me and men want to be me. But don't be alarmed. I'm already married. Byron is such a prettyboy that men want him and women want to be him.

Last edited:

HaysKSFirefighter

Reaction score
I'm even sexier than Byron because I'm not a pretty boy. I'm a sexy manly man. Women want me and men want to be me. But don't be alarmed. I'm already married. Byron is such a prettyboy that men want him and women want to be him.

Dik...if you were still at work I'd come over there and...well hide from my work LOL I'm not that much of a pretty boy haha, and I've had my fair share of sweet little blondes with hidden horns so I'm good on that front.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strokersace

Reaction score
Anyone in the Wichita area have a forged rod motor for sale?

As a matter of fact I do. It's in Rose Hill at my dads place. 96 long block, 200k miles, no injectors, hpop, or turbo. Don't have exact compression numbers but was told they were all good. Just sitting on the stand. I'll be down there this weekend. Let me know.

JoeDaddy

Reaction score
Anyone in the Wichita area have a forged rod motor for sale?

Yes. OBS long block 300,000 $500 it was in my DD. It came out when I did my 4wd swap for no other reason than I had a newer one. Still ran good and carried good oil pressure. Some blowbye.

rpenner54

Reaction score
Just moved to Wichita and was wondering if anyone out there needed a flatbed? I have a flatbed but want a regular bed. Would love to do a straight across trade. Mine is SRW 8 foot bed. My truck is black and I would prefer to get a black bed.

Thanks!

HaysKSFirefighter

Reaction score
Just moved to Wichita and was wondering if anyone out there needed a flatbed? I have a flatbed but want a regular bed. Would love to do a straight across trade. Mine is SRW 8 foot bed. My truck is black and I would prefer to get a black bed.

Thanks!

If this was a few months in the future I'd probably like to have it...I'm wanting to convert my dually to SRW badly. What brand of bed? I'll check around for you.

rpenner54

Reaction score
Here are some pics of it.

I do have a 8' bed in my garage. However one of the bedsides was "glued" on instead of spot welded and came loose and had some stress cracks. I need a welder to get that back to shape the way I want. It's also white so I will need to paint it before I put it on.

I do not want to run without a bed so I would need to get mine fixed up before I would get rid of the flatbed.

Attachments

• 20130809_170647.jpg
    20130809_170647.jpg
    226.3 KB · Views: 47
  • 20130809_170658.jpg
    20130809_170658.jpg
    243 KB · Views: 41
  • 20130809_170706.jpg
    20130809_170706.jpg
    215 KB · Views: 38

fordfreak4life

Reaction score
thats BS! i might be heading that way for work in a few weeks... its up in the air though..

live life full throttle

if you do i will definitely drive the 5 hours down there n get drinks some wkd n help Chris

Sent from my Milestone X2 using Tapatalk 2