Kansas Members Post Up!!!!

HaysKSFirefighter

Reaction score
dam. Sucks to hear your selling it... I was looking forward to your drw to srw conversion. What are you going to get?

live life full throttle

Yeah, I was too. Really would have been happy to have it on some 35s as a SRW. More than likely a 4 door wrangler. The goal is to get into something with decent fuel mileage, is reliable, with 4x4, and has a warranty so I wont have to worry about major repairs while I'm putting so much money into school. It's a trade off, I can keep my pickup and take out a bunch of loans for school, or get a decent spec'd base model wrangler with free oil changes and tire rotations for a few years and 5yr/100k powertrain warranty. Of course I would love to get a rubicon that comes with 33" bfg's, 4.10s, e-lockers, and swaybar discos, but that extra 10k kind of defeats the cheap and reliable idea :lookaround:

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Yeah, I was too. Really would have been happy to have it on some 35s as a SRW. More than likely a 4 door wrangler. The goal is to get into something with decent fuel mileage, is reliable, with 4x4, and has a warranty so I wont have to worry about major repairs while I'm putting so much money into school. It's a trade off, I can keep my pickup and take out a bunch of loans for school, or get a decent spec'd base model wrangler with free oil changes and tire rotations for a few years and 5yr/100k powertrain warranty. Of course I would love to get a rubicon that comes with 33" bfg's, 4.10s, e-lockers, and swaybar discos, but that extra 10k kind of defeats the cheap and reliable idea :lookaround:

Ahh 10-4.. understandable.

That place will be full of noobs asking dumb questions

Yeah, I dont live in kansas.. I just work all over hell and back... but if I do ever go back. A meet up owukd be good.

live life full throttle

Cpepper5702

Reaction score
Hey everyone, new to the form as of like 2 mins ago. I heard powerstroke.org was kind of replaced by this site so I am converting over. My name is Colton and I live in East Wichita near Andover Rd. I have a 2008 F250 and love it!

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
Sup ya'll! go check out Kansas Diesel Crew on Facebook. Also, if you ever need anything, I live out by Potwin and own Midwest Performance Diesel. If you need anything or need some advice, feel free to call or text. 316-650-1063. Or check out Midwest Performance Diesel on Facebook.

mcdaniel1991

Reaction score
Hey everyone, new to the form as of like 2 mins ago. I heard powerstroke.org was kind of replaced by this site so I am converting over. My name is Colton and I live in East Wichita near Andover Rd. I have a 2008 F250 and love it!

That's close to Goddard right?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

mcdaniel1991

Reaction score
My brother is there. He hates it but he's just an E2 so he still has it pretty rough.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

There are 4 EOD companies there so hopefully at least one of them is worth a shi$.

mcdaniel1991

Reaction score
Ahh lol well I'm sure you have seen hurtlocker?

Not the most accurate description of EOD lol but you get the idea.

Last edited:

Strokersace

Reaction score

I'm north of Benton. Close to vanderchevy. He's good peeps and a good local guy to know for parts and service.

That's close to Goddard right?

Goddard is West of Wichita. Bout 20 miles or so from Andover (east side).

cbf9703

Reaction score
Alright Kansas guys, work is sending me your way next month. It'll be my first time in KS. I'll be in the KS State area. Any suggestions? Decent places to eat? I'll have a Saturday night/Sunday off and don't want to be stuck at the hotel twiddling my thumbs. I'd love any ideas of something worth doing.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Alright Kansas guys, work is sending me your way next month. It'll be my first time in KS. I'll be in the KS State area. Any suggestions? Decent places to eat? I'll have a Saturday night/Sunday off and don't want to be stuck at the hotel twiddling my thumbs. I'd love any ideas of something worth doing.
might pm vanderchevy.. he is near Wichita.. strokersace know a lil bout it too..

so you are a roaming teacher er what?

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online