KC STAGE 2R TEST

mstng5point0

Reaction score
I would think these would be great on stock sticks. A stage 2 can be run with stock sticks. This should just spool faster and easier everywhere and maybe a little more up top.

Can the turbo outflow the inejctors?

Also whats the deal with this new ebp sensor? My truck just started throwing code but I will wait to replace if I need to get one from Charlie.

kwelch08

Reaction score
The old stage 2 can be ran with stock but it isn't recommended. Maybe Charlie will chime in soon I could be wrong, but the way mine runs I just wouldn't recommend it. I don't know what the deal is with it Charlie sent it to me said run with his tune and only his tune it's configured differently and will cause problems running with a different tune.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

colo_dually

Reaction score
Anybody see Charlie on the forums at all lately?

Alot of new material, and no expert with the answers. . .

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
Anybody see Charlie on the forums at all lately?

Alot of new material, and no expert with the answers. . .

Hes been a little busy. He was sponsoring the sportsman class at the nhrda out here this past weekend. Im sure he'll hop on soon.

As to an updated stage 3 ball bearing, ive been kinda pressing him on this. He isnt sure, as he built one, but he said it surged really bad. Apparently it was building boost at like 1300 rpm or so and was way the hell out of its map.

kwelch08

Reaction score
I talked to Charlie last night he had been extremely busy and he said as soon as he gets some free time he will get on here and answer all the questions that I don't have an answer for

kwelch08

Reaction score
d88baefb58b8315202c2bd5c46d473be.jpg

Corys6.0

Reaction score
d88baefb58b8315202c2bd5c46d473be.jpg

Your truck looks and sounds amazing. Your entire truck is the look and powerwise I am looking for.....Has Charlie came up with a price for these turbos yet? You gonna stick with 190/30 or go bigger? Is your truck stock height and what size rims and tires?

Reaction score
Agreed, thinking this new turbo, some 190/30s, ported intake manifold, and a good cam will make one heck of a heavy hauler combo. Thinking it would do great pulling our 13k fiver

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

kwelch08

Reaction score
Your truck looks and sounds amazing. Your entire truck is the look and powerwise I am looking for.....Has Charlie came up with a price for these turbos yet? You gonna stick with 190/30 or go bigger? Is your truck stock height and what size rims and tires?

Thank you I really appreciate it. It's 2.5 leveling kit with 305/55/20 with 20x12 hostile sprockets. As for a price I have not heard yet what the price is going to be. I've been kicking around the idea of going to a 205/30 injector

kwelch08

Reaction score
Agreed, thinking this new turbo, some 190/30s, ported intake manifold, and a good cam will make one heck of a heavy hauler combo. Thinking it would do great pulling our 13k fiver

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I pulled my 33ft fiver no problem at all

colo_dually

Reaction score
Although I really think this turbo has potential, its the combination of turbo, tune, and EBP sensor that has my interest.

I trust we'll be getting more details shortly on the whole package.