Las Vegas here we come!

jimmystoys

Reaction score
Well everyone, first big trip. Wish me luck. Gonna take the little trailer and truck down to Vegas and back from Vancouver BC Canada lol!! I figure bout 3-3500 mile trip in all........if I make it! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

FaSSt9602

Reaction score
I'll be there for work all next week. I'll have to keep am eye out for that truck!

Sent from my mobile gizmo

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
I was in Vancouver a week ago. Beautiful place!

I'll be in Vegas next month. Can't wait.

PSA CEO

pog

Reaction score
have fun in vegas buddy! i miss that place lol. hopefully crossing the border wasnt painful. i know how those bytches are

jimmystoys

Reaction score
Well, made it down to Bakersfield tonite. About three more hrs to go bfor we hit Vegas. Just didn't want to push it that much lol. 1200 miles in two days is enough for me! Trucks running very well. All temps seem pretty normal. Leaving Oregon coming into Northern California was good. Have some pretty good grades there, but no problems so far! I'll hafta say traffic gets pretty impatient around here when your pullin a trailer in the fast lane. Pissed off a few guys today, probably thought I was in their way. Way I figure, if you cant pass me, your slower than me, then stay behind me! :ford:

jimmystoys

Reaction score
Down here in Vegas finally. That interstate coming into Vegas from Barstow, that's a hellava long upgrade drive! Looks flat but wow! The tuner can power up it no problem but push it too much it'll heat that oil up pretty good. 800-1000 on the pyro gets me about 65-75mph, 230-240 on the oil temps. Soon as I let off she cools pretty quick.........but you know how it is lol! :evil

SSpeeDEMONSS

Reaction score
Down here in Vegas finally. That interstate coming into Vegas from Barstow, that's a hellava long upgrade drive! Looks flat but wow! The tuner can power up it no problem but push it too much it'll heat that oil up pretty good. 800-1000 on the pyro gets me about 65-75mph, 230-240 on the oil temps. Soon as I let off she cools pretty quick.........but you know how it is lol! :evil

I popped a few IC boots somewhere north of 120mph headed to Vegas around 2am. Fixing them wasn't too fun.

Garrett

probably getting paid at work to post this from my POS phone

whitetrash21

Reaction score

Baker grade..... its a bitch with a big load. Its also only a few miles from Death Valley so the ambient temps don't help either. Glad to hear you made it without trouble.

I melted a turbo down on my first duramax doing a San Diego to Vegas balls out run....pretty sure that grade is what finished it off...... still managed a 2 hour 43 minute time LOL

Latest posts

Members online