Las Vegas here we come!

SSpeeDEMONSS

Reaction score
Baker grade..... its a bitch with a big load. Its also only a few miles from Death Valley so the ambient temps don't help either. Glad to hear you made it without trouble.

I melted a turbo down on my first duramax doing a San Diego to Vegas balls out run....pretty sure that grade is what finished it off...... still managed a 2 hour 43 minute time LOL

120mph average? I find that hard to believe.

Garrett

probably getting paid at work to post this from my POS phone

whitetrash21

Reaction score
120mph average? I find that hard to believe.

Garrett

probably getting paid at work to post this from my POS phone

At 3am on a weekday, the roads are pretty empty. Avg was just under that..... truck didn't like it. Lost two injectors and ate the turbo. Expensive trip.

jimmystoys

Reaction score
Thanks Dave! It was our pleasure to meet you guys! Remember, if you ever make it to Vancouver....call us, but shoot me a txt anytime. By the way, we made it safely to Salt Lake City tonight....on the I-15. :D

Mixedbreed

Reaction score
Better road than the 5 as far as traffic and drivers. Glad all went well.

What's the plan now? Stay north then west or west then north?

jimmystoys

Reaction score
Better road than the 5 as far as traffic and drivers. Glad all went well.

What's the plan now? Stay north then west or west then north?

Sorry Dave the internet access has been horrible in these KOA's. I gave up goin on the internet, until now. We went up to Salt Lake stayed the night then off to Boise Idaho and stayed there. Now we're in Ellensburg Washington. Cute little town, then probably home tomrw nite. Highways are great, not much traffic. 70-80 all the way thru. Think my turbos startin to sound a little different @ 30 psi!! She's got a bit of a whistle goin on there so trying not push too hard lol! Still has good power. My moniter decided not to work for a day, that was wearing!!...no pyro. Eventually came on and stayed on. Done that in the past but not for that long. Gas mileage not as good as I expected....but what do you want at the speeds being travelled.....I'm in dreamland!! :ford::D

Mixedbreed

Reaction score
I told you that route was good for having less traffic. Glad your trip is going good. Sucks that damn tuner won't act right. Sorry mike at UDP couldn't hook you up. You went right by h&s in st George Utah, 100 miles from Vegas. Or was that a spartan tuner? Can't remember.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.