Leveling kit advice.

Yellow1000

Reaction score
I'm looking to level my truck, not sure what kit is the best. I want the best ride quality possible overall , and a nice level stance. I do not want the rear sagging. That looks horrible to me lol. I tow very often with it so I don't want to do sn actuak lift kit. I'm afraid my goodeneck won't clear when it articulates in the field. My truck is a 14 ccsb 250, which came with the taller rear blocks already. Any thoughts here from you guys that have done this and actually use your truck ?

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
I got bilstien 2" coils and 5100 series shocks for all four corners on the way. Also got alignment cams from icon. Adjustable track bar will be next! As soon as it all gets in and I put it together I will let you know my results

Yellow1000

Reaction score
Please do. I want a lift in a bad way , I love the idea of the carly 2.5 setup. Seems like it would ride amazing in the fields and General rough roads. But it's a costly gamble if I wasn't happy afterwards

Randy_270

Reaction score
I'm hopping by next summer to get a Carli Pintop kit, still haven't decided what height yet but I got time. It's videos like this that make me want their suspension :)

Let me know if you find any other suspension company's that test their suspension this way, this truck belongs to Carli's sales manager.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PcmD3Jc6WUQ

Randy_270

Reaction score
The commuter kit is great on road but it's not recommended if you drive rough roads/fields. I don't know how much longer it will be but Carli is making the back country kit in a 2.5" lift flavour which should still ride very well on road along with better off road performance vs the commuter kit.

Yellow1000

Reaction score
Well most of my time is truly on road. I just hate the signature gallop and the wheel hop or whatever you want to describe it as , that they all have once they get a few miles.

charles henson

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Im going ready lift sst 3.5 in front&3 in the rear on an f250 itll still have a 3/4" rake&if it goes nose hi under load i'll add roadmaster active suspension,oh will use conventional bilstien shocks not those pos 5100's had that crap on my 13 f150 fx4 what a huge mistake that was,made it ride way worse then stock.The roadmaster kit requires no adjusting&helps in the handling dept i had them before&highly recommend them but they are pricey. This kit is only 1"taller in the rear then an f350 so i wouldnt see any issues with a 5th wheel,just an idea for ya good luck either way.This set up is easy to install/uninstall&uses shock extensions so its one less thing youll have to buy if you trade/sell in the future&pull the kit off,the high$retail is $800 for the lift but can be had for less then $700 by a savvy shopper.

Nj67

Reaction score
^^^^
I went with the readylift n love it. Put fox 2.0 shocks n dual stabilizer on also. Rides great.

smokinstroker

Reaction score
Lift coils everyday over spacers.

A better tuned coil for a different ride over stock. Also safer.

I can tell you of 6 times I've seen a coil puck fly out from above the coil and the spring shot out causing a very bad day for the owner/driver.

RedRice589

Reaction score
I went icon leveling kit, springs, adjustable trac bar, and shocks all the way around. Couldn't bee happier we won't discuss rear end sag.... I need it for the horse trailers. As soon as I unhook it's level again

DSTRBD

Reaction score
Our first recommendation is Icon, then Carli. Both are top of line kits that use high quality components and shocks. We feel that Icon has the best ride in the business. Check our site for more info and pricing etc. Let us know if you have any questions.

yfz04drt

Reaction score
I 2nd Icon. Can't speak for Carli, but PTP installed my 4.5" Icon with 2.5" piggybacks and I'm 100% satisfied with the ride.