Lifted 6.7's

Jmuck

Reaction score
Changed some things up on my pile.

Changed to all black mirrors, put power steps on it, swapped to open lug style Fue center caps and 15% tint on the windshield.

D131C217-9CA2-419F-908B-032565DA9DFB_zpsrhiavh0v.png

MorganM

Reaction score
Oh yeah i plan on posting a detailed one. only downfall is it is 4WD so i cant get it as low as id like, but we will race it so i needed it. Whats the set up of the truck on your avatar?

I may have a set of coils for you- stock 4wd spring rate and 3" shorter. Sourced them from Deaver. Shoot a PM if you want, and I'll give you my number.

NevaEnough

Reaction score
Thanks bud i rub a little on my drivers side.. i had to grind off about 1/4" but that was at full turn... no bid deal, but id imagine 37s on my wheels would require a lot of trimming.... I want to do the same tires and wheels but just leveled with 35s and 22x11 or x10

Your trucks a beauty! You running stock radius arms? If so have you thought about Carlis arms?

Also, how's it ride with 22"s?

jcain

Reaction score
I may have a set of coils for you- stock 4wd spring rate and 3" shorter. Sourced them from Deaver. Shoot a PM if you want, and I'll give you my number.

What would one do with the rear of the truck to drop it that low as well? Just remove the block altogether? Also, the shocks, factory height seems like it'd be alright, no?

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Changed some things up on my pile.

Changed to all black mirrors, put power steps on it, swapped to open lug style Fue center caps and 15% tint on the windshield.

D131C217-9CA2-419F-908B-032565DA9DFB_zpsrhiavh0v.png

If you don't mind me asking how did you make open lug style fuel center caps work on those renegades?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MorganM

Reaction score
What would one do with the rear of the truck to drop it that low as well? Just remove the block altogether? Also, the shocks, factory height seems like it'd be alright, no?

I removed the block and added a drop shackle. You could probably skip the shackle and omit a leaf instead.

I went with custom Bilsteins too. Factory height shocks may have worked, but I wanted to be sure and firm up the ride since the axle to frame clearances were tighter.

Jmuck

Reaction score
If you don't mind me asking how did you make open lug style fuel center caps work on those renegades?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing to it, just needed the nerve to drill into the wheel. I can't remember what size tap off the top of my head. Had to drill and tap 3 new holes in each wheel. The factory caps will cover up the new holes if I ever wanted to go back to them.

Members online

No members online now.