light bar in bumper

PyroFighter

Reaction score
Not really sure on the rules about this mods please delete if I am out of line. But I have a buddy that's a rigid and totron dealer. His totron prices are hard to beat. If anyone is interested just shoot me a pm.

P.s. not trying to promote a business here. Just helping Get fellow members a deal.

YJSONLY

Reaction score
So what is the advantage to buy the aftermarket brackets? Better built I assume.... but do they tuck in the bumper ( talking 28inch between hooks) better or look cleaner?

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
So what is the advantage to buy the aftermarket brackets? Better built I assume.... but do they tuck in the bumper ( talking 28inch between hooks) better or look cleaner?

they bolt up directly. versus trying to make a bracket for the supplied feet that come with the bars

Eric@DirtyDiesels

louisianashooter

Reaction score
For $98 shipped, I was very impressed with the light output of the "eyourlife" light bar. Despite the horrible brand name, this thing is super bright. I've seen and installed other chinese lights and the optics weren't nearly as good. The led's were perfectly centered in the reflector bowls. Is it Rigid quality? No way. But for a light that I'll turn on maybe once every couple of months, best $98 I've ever spent. Plus, it fills the gap in the bumper perfectly. The radius of the light matches the bumper perfectly, it's as if it was engineered to fit the superduty bumper. One downside was that it does not come with any wiring harness what so ever. Which is not a deal breaker for me since I'd rather make my own anyways. It came with two polished bolts to mount that were too short to mount in the location that I chose. So I ran to the hardware store to get a black security M8 bolt that was 40mm long. I think the black screw looks better anyways and the security screw will make it harder for someone to remove.

Next is to see if it will remain condensation free.

Here are some pictures (last two are low beams vs light bar):
20150326_195752.jpg

20150326_195744-1.jpg

20150326_195805.jpg

20150326_222354.jpg

20150326_222855.jpg

calawayfarmer

Reaction score
For $98 shipped, I was very impressed with the light output of the "eyourlife" light bar. Despite the horrible brand name, this thing is super bright. I've seen and installed other chinese lights and the optics weren't nearly as good. The led's were perfectly centered in the reflector bowls. Is it Rigid quality? No way. But for a light that I'll turn on maybe once every couple of months, best $98 I've ever spent. Plus, it fills the gap in the bumper perfectly. The radius of the light matches the bumper perfectly, it's as if it was engineered to fit the superduty bumper. One downside was that it does not come with any wiring harness what so ever. Which is not a deal breaker for me since I'd rather make my own anyways. It came with two polished bolts to mount that were too short to mount in the location that I chose. So I ran to the hardware store to get a black security M8 bolt that was 40mm long. I think the black screw looks better anyways and the security screw will make it harder for someone to remove.

Next is to see if it will remain condensation free.

Here are some pictures (last two are low beams vs light bar):
20150326_195752.jpg

20150326_195744-1.jpg

20150326_195805.jpg

20150326_222354.jpg

20150326_222855.jpg
You shouldn't have any problems with the eyourlife bar. I ran a 50" one on a stinger 6500 big bale stacker and it got the crap beat out of it, smashed and dropped. It still works great!

KR_Suave

Reaction score
Assaults dual 44" curved bars in bumper!

Hey man! We just installed a set of assualt dual curved 44" light bars in the bumper. Looks absolutely amazing! I personally think that's the best route to go if you don't mind removing your tow hooks. Let me know what you think! I'll be posting a picture tomorrow!

KR_Suave

Reaction score
Here a picture of my Assault Led 44" curved light bars in my bumper! looks killer!! hit me up if you need more info!

Attachments

• LEE_7442w.jpg
    LEE_7442w.jpg
    564.8 KB · Views: 198
  • LEE_7368.jpg
    LEE_7368.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 217

VetteD_SiN

Reaction score
bump. would like to see more between-the-hooks setups. looking more for 26", 28", or 30". rigid, assault, etc.

Last edited:

VetteD_SiN

Reaction score
nice one! is that mesh custom? also gives your bar a sense of security from being tampered with, especially if its a rigid.

Cumminsgone

Reaction score
Yes its custom, I laser cut it from stainless then had it powder coated, and it does protect the rigid light bar from rocks and what not

Latest posts

Members online