light bar pics

Raptorgabe

Reaction score
am thinkin of getting a light bar and wanted to see some pics ? im wanting to put a 40 inch in the bottom bumper from the look sof it can mount it right to the back support but not sure ! seeing whatur guyses ideas are

Hendrys2009

Reaction score
5ederuvy.jpg

Here you go. 40" rigid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

HVFC6040

Reaction score
am thinkin of getting a light bar and wanted to see some pics ? im wanting to put a 40 inch in the bottom bumper from the look sof it can mount it right to the back support but not sure ! seeing whatur guyses ideas are

Did you just flunk out of 5th grade grammar class?:jawdrop:

Arconalloy

Reaction score
Anyone have any photos of the installation process as far as cutting the two hooks and whatever else ya have to cut out? I'm looking at doing the same thing but damn I hate the thought of having to take a cutting wheel to a new truck

mwdguy

Reaction score
Yes i am in the oilfield. No videos or pictures. It took no more than 1 hr to install the light bar. I removed front bumper to make install easier. The black bumper support bracket where the tow hook comes through, the inside piece needs to be notched in order for the lightbar to set far enough back. I hit a deer with this modification. The bumper support missing did not cause anymore damage.

Last edited:

WUnderwood

Reaction score
anyone have any additional pics of how they mounted the light bar? It would greatly help me out, thanks.

mwdguy

Reaction score
How it mounts to bumper support. These are the new style rigid mounts. I needed to grind washers for clearance on the old style cast mounts.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 285

mwdguy

Reaction score
You can see where i notched the bumper support bracket for clearance. I did it on a lease in feb at -20 deg celsius by myself. It is easier to remove the bumper first and measure, grind and drill it while it is on the ground.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 234
Last edited:

WUnderwood

Reaction score
PSE, how big is that bar? I am in Houston, and I would like to check that truck out. Does it belong to the shop?

Latest posts

Members online