Mad Matt's Diesel race truck build

JMart

Reaction score
There were lots of videos, everyone was expecting way worse from the transmission.

I didn't get a video though, because my wife walked off with my phone. :doh:

strokin6L

Reaction score
Very impressive.... nice number! I'm curious what the HP would be if you ran the stock hpop with the 285 hybrids. Do you think the adrenaline pump helped alot with them?

broncof250444

Reaction score
I haven't monitor icp yet, but it pulls hard threw the entire powerband well and Tony Wildman said I still had a lot of fuel left for the table. I think the pump makes a difference tho and for the price of the pump I say it's worth it.

Btw the race truck I got it running Friday night about 9pm and was running the dyno next day so not much time to test anything before the trans crapped out.

SAK

Reaction score
You have 2 weeks to fix that trans. I'll be at Randalls late Thursday. I'll be by Friday after golfing to take the first test hit before the race on Saturday. Lol.

JMart

Reaction score
Wish I could hear it in person. Cant thank Matt enough for giving us the chance to work with him !

:ford:

I guess you will have to make a trip to Texas for one of the NHRDA races.

I was pretty impressed with the set up, enough so that I will be calling you guys when the funds allow it.

broncof250444

Reaction score
Thanks RCD! Too much powa brokedd the tranny. haha.

Attachments

• push.jpg
    push.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 122

Latest posts

Members online