Mad Turbo Werks stage 4

Superblazin

Reaction score
Well I figure I would start a stage 4 review thread. So this turbo gets the proper attention it deserves. I know there are a few more of them out there now and starting to go in trucks to add to the madness!

- on my street file this thing runs great, cleans up nice and spool up is instant!

- Today I loaded up the xtreme x file and took her on a 400 mile journey.
The family wasn't with me this trip so my Hiway merging was a little more aggressive. :thumbup:

4th gear chirps the tires boys!!!

What a fun fun ride! :bowfast:

OBS F350

Reaction score
Get some videos! Depending on when my stocker $hits the bed I will be either going with a turbo from Adrian or going non VGT.

JGman141

Reaction score
The stage 4 is a crazy turbo and makes alot of power. It broke my 35s loose at 55 when I was about 30-40% into it. Also my gas mileage has gone up and it's great for daily driving. I want to get a tow tune next and see how it holds Egts and performs with about 8000lbs. I'm also runing extream x from Eric right now as well.

strokin6L

Reaction score
Awesome news on the stage 4 james. I'm pretty stoked on getting the stage 3 in a couple months. Adrian definitly did a great job on these vgt's...who would've ever thought!

tyedyer

Reaction score
I'm breaking loose merging onto highway and stay broke as long as I want with the stage4 on 40's and 10inch lift haha. Its outta control. Having some big time problems with ficm/ecm/tcm tuning tho. My combinations I got goin on do not talk to eachother but once I get it all sorted out I'm puttin my 3 go pro camera's on the truck and gunna lite up the highway so ill figure out how to load video on here for ya guys

'94IDITurbo7.3

Reaction score
how much throttle does it take to break loose when merging onto the highway? it must be pretty nuts if you are breaking loose without using WOT.

e.nickkk

Reaction score
my stage 4 came today but I missed the fed-ex guy and he didnt leave it. I guess I need to sign for it but tomorrow I'm going to play hookie :naughty:

JGman141

Reaction score
:whs: Thats what I did when mine came in, I couldnt stand it just sitting there being a paper weight.

JGman141

Reaction score
I tried Looney Wild and it was terriable because of the light switch effect. Now im running extream X from Eric and its a way better tune for this turbo.

e.nickkk

Reaction score
not yet but its here been waiting for bob at dieselsite for the new hi output 2004.5 and up hpop

Snake

Reaction score
A lot of MTW customers have also had great success with Tony Wildman's tunes.

e.nickkk

Reaction score
Snake I went to gearhead and going that route just on customer service Matt seems to have that down pretty well

Latest posts

Members online