Map with sponsor locations

taterthedog

Reaction score
I would like to see a map or something with pins where all the sponsor locations are. That way you would know who you got close to you and what not. (in my case: no one! lol) Anyone else that would help? :biggun:

strokin_girl04

Reaction score
Pretty good idea! I also like the "emergency" thread. Where you can go if your stranded somewhere strange and can get the email or at least name of someone willing to help if you're close to them!

SDstroker

Reaction score
Don't know how you could do it but have sponsors one color on the map and 911/help another color. Would be nice to be able to click on them to have their contact info come up. Might have to break it up by state or region?
I would attempt it but I am to dumb to know where to start.

BFT

Reaction score
Don't know how you could do it but have sponsors one color on the map and 911/help another color. Would be nice to be able to click on them to have their contact info come up. Might have to break it up by state or region?
I would attempt it but I am to dumb to know where to start.

I think it would be good not being regional in case some people don't bother looking.
It came in handy on the other site for me when I had a broke down trailer in indiana. I'm honestly amazed at the people that would go out of their way to help another out.

Atsah

Reaction score
I think it would be good not being regional in case some people don't bother looking.
It came in handy on the other site for me when I had a broke down trailer in indiana. I'm honestly amazed at the people that would go out of their way to help another out.[/QUOTE]

It's common up here to have a bunch of people willing to help someone out and probably common everywhere else. If anyone is ever up this way and has a problem, I know at least a few guys on here including myself that would be willing to help at a moments notice in one way or another..

Tree Trimmer

Reaction score
i dont know about a moments notice, but around here, me and few guys would help after work.

it would be pretty hard to justify, stopping craning a tree over someones house, to go pick up a guy who's truck broke down. :D

Last edited:

Atsah

Reaction score
Ya, I would put the tree down before I left unless, it was someone I didn't care to much for.. :D

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
Well I had a little spare time on my hands today, so I made this map up. The list of all the current sponsors correlating to the numbers is also included. If there are any mistakes, please let me know so I can fix them. There were a couple phone numbers and address' I could not find, so if anyone knows them please give me the info so I can edit the attachment.

Thanks

Attachments

• PSA_Map_List.pdf
    168.1 KB · Views: 288

Tree Trimmer

Reaction score
now the mods just have to put that in a sticky, somewhere by the sponser section.

thats a nice map.

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
I know it is an old thread, but I found a couple errors in my original map. I have fixed them now and I will attach the new updated map.

If you guys find any more errors let me know.

Thanks!

Attachments

• PSA_Map_Update.pdf
    210.2 KB · Views: 129

STROKER

Reaction score
Map looks good, I dont know if we already have a thread like this or not, but I know on the duramaxforum they have a 911 thread where people can put their phone number or email that way if anyone breaks down they can get ahold of someone to give em a hand. Just an idea probably already have one and im an idiot LOL

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Mdub707

Reaction score
Reviving this from the dead, we just brought this up again in the general section, didn't know this was here. Here's the new thread we brought up: http://powerstrokearmy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30728

I suggest using a map like the one's available on www.zeemaps.com as they're interactive and sponsors/vendors can add their own info as we go. We need to create a PSA map, then sponsors can go in and add a tag at their specific location, so if a member just pulls the map up and seraches in their area they can find the closest shop. The key here is it can be updated on the fly so you don't have to keep remaking a PDF document. We can also color code the "tags" on the map to correlate if it's a repair shop, or a parts place only, etc... maybe even specific tags for shops that do powerstrokes only, or all 3...

Latest posts

Members online