Map with sponsor locations

Mdub707

Reaction score
Here, I created a "powerstroke army" map.

http://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=503223&x=-95.712891&y=37.090240&z=4&add=1

I put a password on it for now, so if the mods want to have control over it they can, just PM me for the password, or we can just create an entirely different one, or remove the password all together. I just don't want the map getting spammed. I also don't mind doing the leg work on this if you guys want me to take the lead on it, and I can add vendors as one color, etc... and we can go from there?

Thoughts?

I believe as we add tags to the map, it will automatically zoom in/out to show all of the tags on the map.

Mdub707

Reaction score
I like that idea. Match it to their symbols here. What's the difference between light blue and regular blue on here now? LOL

Mdub707

Reaction score
I printed off the list Justin from DP tuner had and will start adding them over the next day or two. Sound good with everyone?

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
Yeah, I made that map a while ago. I know we have gained quite a few sponsors since then. I do like Mdub707's idea.

Mdub707

Reaction score
What's the easiest way of going about getting an updated list? Can a mod or Gare-bear shoot a PM to all of the sponsors at once? Maybe ask for their contact info and email or PM it to me?

Mdub707

Reaction score
I haven't forgot about this guys, I PM'd Gare to get his blessing on this first and see how he wants it set up before I do anything, but I'm pretty sure he's on a cruise, but should be back soon. Either way, just wanted you guys to know I didn't forget about this.

Mdub707

Reaction score
Still haven't heard anything from the fearless leader, guess I'll shoot him another PM.

Latest posts

Members online