Map with sponsor locations

Mdub707

Reaction score
Ok, started building the map up this morning. I added the shops that have sent me info so far. Everyone who sent me info, please check it out on the map to verify it's correct, I looked at a LOT of info this morning haha. We can also add/edit it as we go. Some shops didn't send me much info, so I took the liberty of adding things I could find from their webpages. I also added webpages to the locations for those that I could find. Most of the links are to the "contacts" section of the website, but I can change it if you would prefer it to just go to the "home" page. I figured this is more aimed at someone who might be broke down on the side of the road somewhere, and contact info would likely be what they need.

Also if you have an email or anything else you want me to add, please let me know. Check your tab first though, as I may have already put it in there even if you didn't give it to me.

For those of you who want to participate but haven't sent me info yet, when you do, please include the following:

Shop Name, address, phone number, email address, webpage URL, what your shop offers, and anything else you may want. We can even attach youtube vids, pictures, whatever else. It's a pretty cool map setup.

Mike

Mdub707

Reaction score
Guys, for whatever reason when you open the map it's defaulted to be a view of the center point of the USA zoomed way in, so just zoom out a bit and you'll see the tags on the map that are there as of this morning. Again, if anyone already on the map wants anything modified, just shoot me a PM. The more details the better because I'm starting to get a bunch of PM's on it haha.

Thanks,
Mike

Mdub707

Reaction score
Oops, had Mikes Diesel Shop planted over in Mass, and they're actually in Michigan LOL, moved you guys!

Latest posts

Members online