Mechanically Injected 7.3 Trucks Info/Pictures

psduser1

Reaction score
Lots of. Time and BS to build one of these and money! Our short block is finally done and assembled! Just waiting on new heads! And a little machining for final fitment of the hub for our adjustable cam gear we been working on. That about it for now

What are you going to run your setup in? Dragrace, puller?

TyCorr

Reaction score
:jawdrop:
Lots of. Time and BS to build one of these and money! Our short block is finally done and assembled! Just waiting on new heads! And a little machining for final fitment of the hub for our adjustable cam gear we been working on. That about it for now

I see you moved out of town. Where did you go?

Good luck on the build. Youll have to let me know when you run this thing, id definitely be making time to see that.

UNLIMITED_DIESEL

Reaction score
Here's a teaser for you guys. I'm sorry that we haven't been as active lately., just haven't had time. The engine goes to one of our buddies fab shops at the end of February to get the headers made, then it's off to the dyno and back in the truck for good, we hope. Our game plan is to be at Rudy's event in April, I'll try to keep you posted as we get closer. For anyone in the Lima, OH area, we will be at the Allen County Fairgrounds on Sunday, January 25th to showcase this build. Booths 68 & 69
8ee5c46148808f11928067bf604da60e.jpg
f0700a874638ba3fd50ce7468ab8bcca.jpg

gwunter

Reaction score
Wow, speechless. I forget, is that motor sigma or p-pump?? I wish I didn't have so many other projects going on so I could focus on my 7.3!! I have to get this expedition done, lol.