BlueOx

Reaction score
I was wondering this also today.

Sent from the wild blue yonder....

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
id love to see what people have done, mines ok on the window but would like mucho cooler.

java

Reaction score
Not the best place but it works lol

9377-C273666493E1-323-000000188D83140A_zps26ef38cb.jpg

Wayne

Reaction score
Good call on the link, Matt. I really like how it looks above the mirror. I like the view location for the H&S mount better though as it's closer to my line of vision. I just wish one would be available that's recessed, and looks more like a factory deal. Maybe when I get around to getting a 6.7 I'll experiment a bit with it. BTW, wouldn't they work with the 2 1/16" pod adapter for the CTS? That wouldn't be too bad of an option if it could be done, right off the a pillar.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Good call on the link, Matt. I really like how it looks above the mirror. I like the view location for the H&S mount better though as it's closer to my line of vision. I just wish one would be available that's recessed, and looks more like a factory deal. Maybe when I get around to getting a 6.7 I'll experiment a bit with it. BTW, wouldn't they work with the 2 1/16" pod adapter for the CTS? That wouldn't be too bad of an option if it could be done, right off the a pillar.

wont work wayne, gotta be custom, maybe have those dudes make one like i had for the DD .. it was tight and scary but it was by far the best ive had.

Latest posts

Members online