Mm mounting locations?

Mpoage

Reaction score
I love my blend mount. Wayne is definitely right with it not being in your line of sight because I sometimes forget it's up there but I don't figure I need to watch much being that my truck is stock. (other than exhaust)

20130807_082942_zps97a724d2.jpg

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Shone had a pic of somebodies setup where it was frenched into the center dash, iirc. Maybe he will post up. It was by far the cleanest thing I have ever seen done with a mini-max

WHY NOT

Reaction score
I have the blend mount and love it. Out of direct sight of the window and doesnt glare on the glass so I can see my mirrors easier at night. Its very easy to look up and glance at as well, just like looking in your rear view mirror

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Awesome. At least it's good for something. Howz it actually mounted ? And routed ?

You want my secrets?! Lol it's mounted in there by the hdmi cable. I ordered a 90 degree angle hdmi cable so it comes down from the ceiling and turns right into the mini. Then I had to dremel out certain parts of the inside holder for the wire routing. Ran it down my pillar and BOOM! Haha it shuts and everything, still folds down smoothly etc.

Wayne

Reaction score
wont work wayne, gotta be custom, maybe have those dudes make one like i had for the DD .. it was tight and scary but it was by far the best ive had.

Yeah, I can build my own, and more to my liking when the time comes. It's one of those deals that's too time consuming to make any money at, but worth it on my own when I have something nice enough to justify the hassle. BTW Kaleb, I'm diggin' your mounting method. Very clean.

dieseljosh07

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376789285.861545.jpg
We make the same dash pods for 11-12 truck just like our 08-10 pods, only a slight difference in the mounting tabs on the end caps on 11-12 from the 08-10 end caps. We'll use Drakes truck to build the first mount for a 13 truck soon.

Latest posts

Members online