Breaking Habits

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373736175.839639.jpg
Elite Stage 2+ SledPull Cam
Slightly more duration than standard

Thanks Tadd!

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Contemplating not putting this motor in for a while.. Anyone who is friends with me on Facebook can see this old girl found a second wind tonight. Cleaned house in work stock, 2.6, and 3.0 open tonight against some TOUGH competition. This truck never ceases to amaze me

:ford:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Contemplating not putting this motor in for a while.. Anyone who is friends with me on Facebook can see this old girl found a second wind tonight. Cleaned house in work stock, 2.6, and 3.0 open tonight against some TOUGH competition. This truck never ceases to amaze me

:ford:

congrats buddy !!!

Strokin6.4

Reaction score
How come it looks like its cutting out. Pump or can't keep the foot down? haha

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Reaction score
Man, how did I miss this thread. Good luck on the build buddy! Somehow your truck dropping rail pressure like that still cleaned up tonight. Idk maybe its just the secret you need to win. 16k psi ftw!

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Or many be he new and is still learning how the site works....

I'm guessing this is the case^^

Like Pog said, you can scroll to the top of the thread tool bar and select "thread tools" and subscribe to each thread that way. Should help you get caught up a little easier.

On another note: what is the word with this one Jared? Haven't heard much lately

pog

Reaction score
I'm guessing this is the case^^

Like Pog said, you can scroll to the top of the thread tool bar and select "thread tools" and subscribe to each thread that way. Should help you get caught up a little easier.

On another note: what is the word with this one Jared? Haven't heard much lately

lol i hate when old threads are at the top and you think its an update. click into it and its just a bump!

Latest posts

Members online