MPD Budget Turbo kit install

dsberman94

Reaction score
The only refund I got was from your extra $100 charge that you admitted you screwed up when your employee told me the tunes cost $350 and I was even sent the 2 receipts showing 1 for $100 and then 1 for $250. I told you the unauthorized charge would get refunded. I stopped the dispute refund for the $350 since PIP finally started helping me but to this day they are still sending me tunes trying to get it running right.

These are the receipts I got so why do you think your employee can screw up and then you can go and charge whatever you want to someone' credit card. Goes to show you the quality of your customer service. Believe me there's plenty on this and other sites that know you don't reply to emails and once someone pays for something the customer service stops there. Check put these receipts and tell me where you sent me another receipt or email saying you'd charge me an extra $100? Much less call me and say we screwed up you owe us another $100.

Maybe you should use this as a learning experience?

no_limit_receipt_3025_100-page-001.jpg

no_limit_receipt_3026_249-page-001.jpg

So which part of this do you have an issue with? I'm not seeing it. They told you they were going to cost $350, someone accidentally hit the wrong button on a keyboard, god forbid someone make a mistake, only charged you $250. Then to make up this difference, charged the other $100. So that totaled $350. So what's the big deal? Do you get charged per transaction on your card or can you really just not do simple math? I could see the issue if they charged you 350 and then another 100, but they didn't. In the end it still only cost you 350, still can't see this big deal.

Nj67

Reaction score
So which part of this do you have an issue with? I'm not seeing it. They told you they were going to cost $350, someone accidentally hit the wrong button on a keyboard, god forbid someone make a mistake, only charged you $250. Then to make up this difference, charged the other $100. So that totaled $350. So what's the big deal? Do you get charged per transaction on your card or can you really just not do simple math? I could see the issue if they charged you 350 and then another 100, but they didn't. In the end it still only cost you 350, still can't see this big deal.
Thieves don't think the same way normal hard working people do.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Jonnydime

Reaction score

Why are you allowed on here? Every time you post it makes me not want to be on this site anymore. He clearly stated that he is a broke son of a bltch and had the purchase split on two credit cards. $250 on one and $100 on the other. Mike's employee made a mistake by only charging $350 for $450 tunes and went back and recharged him the additional $100. You are so goddamn stupid.

It's to the point that when I notice you have posted in a thread I usually avoid it now.

Last edited:

williamallen13

Reaction score
The Part that I was charged another $100 besides these. That's what I got refunded. So what do you think now?? Am I wrong then I was charged $450 not the $350 from these 2 receipts.
There is another $100 besides these 2 receipts that I was never told about till I got my c.c. statement. Please tell me some of you understand the issue I'm having.

Last edited:

williamallen13

Reaction score
Why are you allowed on here? Every time you post it makes me not want to be on this site anymore. He clearly stated that he is a broke son of a bltch and had the purchase split on two credit cards. $250 on one and $100 on the other. Mike's employee made a mistake by only charging $350 for $450 tunes and went back and recharged him the additional $100. You are so goddamn stupid.

It's to the point that when I notice you have posted in a thread I usually avoid it now.

Then please avoid it then!
And how exactly am I wrong for getting an unauthorized charge back when I was never told that a mistake was made?? Never called and never emailed? I found out on my c.c. statement then called and was told " sorry I guess we should have let you know"?
My God some people are total biotches.

dsberman94

Reaction score

I read no where that he was charged $450. I remember the original issue of needing the cost split between 2 cards, for whatever reason for a total of $350 tunes from what I understand. I see the two receipts that he posted. One for $100 on one of the cards, and the other for $250 on the other card, to total $350. So where am I wrong? Being that the $100 charge was actually done first going by the receipt # and the description for the charge on both of the receipts.

Last edited:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
And how exactly am I wrong for getting an unauthorized charge back when I was never told that a mistake was made?? Never called and never emailed? I found out on my c.c. statement then called and was told " sorry I guess we should have let you know"?

Hey dumbass , You did a charge back on all
Charges. You're a thief.

williamallen13

Reaction score
I read no where that he was charged $450. I remember the original issue of needing the cost split between 2 cards, for whatever reason for a total of $350 tunes from what I understand. I see the two receipts that he posted. One for $100 on one of the cards, and the other for $250 on the other card, to total $350. So where am I wrong? Being that the $100 charge was actually done first going by the receipt # and the description for the charge on both of the receipts.
Post 84 and 86

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
" Case Number: 128088126
Cardholder Number: 5589********0903
Chargeback Amount: $249.00
Transaction Date: 01/22/2016
Chargeback Date: 02/20/2016
Respond By Date: 03/12/2016
Chargeback Reason: Goods or Services Not Provided

What's that mean you thief ?

Jonnydime

Reaction score

Is your brain so dense that you cannot understand that he was originally charged $350 for $450 tunes. $250+$100(invoices)+$100(uninvoiced). Mike's employee made a mistake and went back and corrected it.

Jonnydime

Reaction score

My post was directed at berman.

c63 AMG

Reaction score
I have my own business like many others. It's very possible the bank disputed the rest of the charges or put a hold on the other transactions them-self. He could have only disputed the $100 and bank did the rest - see it all the time.

Sent from my banana using Tapatalk

Sportchassis06

Reaction score
I have my own business like many others. It's very possible the bank disputed the rest of the charges or put a hold on the other transactions them-self. He could have only disputed the $100 and bank did the rest - see it all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score

then the description for disputes would have been the same. the reasons are different, meaning the customer stated different reasons. its pretty obvious.

Kind

Reaction score
Anything is possible when the boogeyman is suspected. Kids already know this.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
whoa .. crickets in here... weird how that happens when the thief realizes he's been outed .

1st last59

Reaction score
For what it's worth. I contacted mike a while back about getting all the pieces for the stage 2 intake except the pipe because I came across one on the org for sale. He told me a price and told me to call when I was ready. I waited a week or so before I called home to make the purchase. I told him how much he had previously told me and he said dang I must have been asleep when I told u that. Haha. But went ahead and sold it all to me for the way lower price because that was his word. I've had good luck with No Limit and would definately use them again.

Latest posts

Members online