MTW average Joe truck ::over 500rwhp stock injectors

ODAWG714

Reaction score
I have never studied the graphs long enough to find a consistent peak tq RPM. I will have to gather a random selection of past 6.0 dyno charts and create a statistical formula to create the largest confidence interval possible to ensure an accurate answer to your question.

At this moment in time, I don't know what RPM a 6.0 typically peaks tq at

BUT come down and see it for yourself!!!!! Haha hell I will even buy you a beer after

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's sweet jay. F a beer buy a keg :thumbsup:

strokin6L

Reaction score
When I dynod a couple years ago my peak HP was at 3194rpms and peak torque was at 3041rpms. I did the run exactly how Eric at ID does it...in OD with converted locked and started the pull from 2200rpms.

Last edited:

SickStroke6.0

Reaction score
Our dyno numbers have been backed by trap speeds multiple times.

We have also had many truck dyno MUCH lower than expected.

And if I am reading the above reply correctly, you don't have ANY personal experience to justify any of your claims. But rather you read something on a forum or heard something second hand. Yet you say we are the ones lacking credibility.

Right....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where's the proof? I've yet to see any of these incredibly high numbers be backed up by anything.

Seriously, do you really believe a stock 6.0L is going to put down 325 RWHP?

Adrian's truck put down 769 HP on your dyno, but when I watched his truck dyno at the Deep South Shootout, it struggled to make over 450 RWHP. So yeah, I've seen it first hand.

RedRice589

Reaction score
Where's the proof? I've yet to see any of these incredibly high numbers be backed up by anything.

Seriously, do you really believe a stock 6.0L is going to put down 325 RWHP?

Adrian's truck put down 769 HP on your dyno, but when I watched his truck dyno at the Deep South Shootout, it struggled to make over 450 RWHP. So yeah, I've seen it first hand.

Go check out his Dyno results from thoroughbred in his white truck he dynoe'd in every class with 4 different turbos truck puts down power why can't you guys just quit pissing and let him take it to the strip.

Adrian you can come down here Gainesville is running test and tunes once a month at least Jan 18th is the next one :)

SickStroke6.0

Reaction score
Go check out his Dyno results from thoroughbred in his white truck he dynoe'd in every class with 4 different turbos truck puts down power why can't you guys just quit pissing and let him take it to the strip.

Adrian you can come down here Gainesville is running test and tunes once a month at least Jan 18th is the next one :)

No offense to Adrian, but he has been "planning" to take his personal truck to the track for a year and a half.

swinky

Reaction score
I haven't seen track times from any truck with an MTW turbo besides Adrians. Just not their priority I guess. I'm sure we'll see some soon though. You bet your ass I'll have track times for anything, I love running my turd.

SickStroke6.0

Reaction score
I haven't seen track times from any truck with an MTW turbo besides Adrians. Just not their priority I guess. I'm sure we'll see some soon though. You bet your ass I'll have track times for anything, I love running my turd.

Adrian ran his truck? Did it back up his 769 HP dyno run?

madpowerstroke

Reaction score
The white truck had a completely different set up when you saw it a deep south dyno, it had 205/100 tranny was just built and had no time to tune anything. I regularly take the white truck to the track to test and tune. Last time it was there 3 weeks before the PHP dyno it ran a 12.8, but was losing icp voltage. I fixed it and also found leaking up pipe so I switched to sinster pipe.

The red truck I pick up about one month ago, and tracks were shut down by then. I just put the build on it 2 weeks ago. I took truck to php just because the truck was spooling a stage 4 which I thought was great.

There really isn't any reason for any of the arguing, I will get truck to track when I can. I will be getting both trucks there, just going to take a little time.

Sickstroke6.0, I can meet you some time if you want to see and drive the red truck and you can make up your own mind then. Is the truck over 500rwhp? it feels like it, but the track will tell some of the truth. I have no reason to lie about any of the numbers or the way the truck runs. Thanks

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
WOW this thread exploded!!!! Sorry Adrin for even making the first comment I did. I did not mean for it to turn into this. I apologize!!

madpowerstroke

Reaction score
Not your fault, I will always have doubters, but that's ok with me. Means I'm doing something good if it can't be believed. I will not argue and turn threads into drama. I will just get track results, and whatever else I can, to back up the dyno results. If truck backs it up then great if not then really doesn't matter I didn say these are the numbers and tough, I stated that it just a number and needs to be back up.

Might have slicks and traction bars by the time I hit the track.

Last edited:

stonepusher

Reaction score
State Capitol Raceway is in Port Allen,LA that's not too far away from you is it? shorter drive than Bill's Dyno and they open on the 12th. There is your chance to back numbers up for the nay sayers.

SickStroke6.0

Reaction score
The white truck had a completely different set up when you saw it a deep south dyno, it had 205/100 tranny was just built and had no time to tune anything. I regularly take the white truck to the track to test and tune. Last time it was there 3 weeks before the PHP dyno it ran a 12.8, but was losing icp voltage. I fixed it and also found leaking up pipe so I switched to sinster pipe.

The red truck I pick up about one month ago, and tracks were shut down by then. I just put the build on it 2 weeks ago. I took truck to php just because the truck was spooling a stage 4 which I thought was great.

There really isn't any reason for any of the arguing, I will get truck to track when I can. I will be getting both trucks there, just going to take a little time.

Sickstroke6.0, I can meet you some time if you want to see and drive the red truck and you can make up your own mind then. Is the truck over 500rwhp? it feels like it, but the track will tell some of the truth. I have no reason to lie about any of the numbers or the way the truck runs. Thanks

I think the track will tell the tale. Thanks for the offer, though. Be sure to have the truck weighed before tracking it, as well.

I just find it extremely hard to believe that a stock 6.0L puts down 325 RWHP... Yet, that's what that dyno said it made. And I've yet to see any proof from the fella bragging about all the track times he had to back it up, either.

madpowerstroke

Reaction score
State Capitol Raceway is in Port Allen,LA that's not too far away from you is it? shorter drive than Bill's Dyno and they open on the 12th. There is your chance to back numbers up for the nay sayers.

Thanks, do they open 12th on, I might have to check Hattiesburg they might be open down there, which is closer yet. Just have to get through the holidays ans then I should have some time.

I think the track will tell the tale. Thanks for the offer, though. Be sure to have the truck weighed before tracking it, as well.

I just find it extremely hard to believe that a stock 6.0L puts down 325 RWHP... Yet, that's what that dyno said it made. And I've yet to see any proof from the fella bragging about all the track times he had to back it up, either.

I weighed the truck on the way to PHP, Matt was telling me that the weight of standard cab was making it feel faster then it really was. It weighed at 6680 with me in it and 3/4 tank of diesel fuel. That only put it 1000lbs lighter then my white, so that was when I knew the truck was making some good power.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.