My 2015 CCLB F350 Progress

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, did the filter back exhaust do anything or many just a better look? Was there any sound difference?

With the truck stock it was just for looks, I'd say it makes it deeper than factory rear with deletes though. But with factory emissions, no sound change.

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
This is a only interstate run. 65mph, some long gentle hills. Mainly flat. I am beyond happy!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 198

MrGTO

Reaction score
I'll try to slow down and see what that does, but I would love a 4mpg gain! I'm assuming you have 3.55 gears?
What kinda mileage where you getting when you were stock?

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
Truck now has just over 46k miles on her. Intake piping from Morgan has been on for around 20k miles, mishimoto radiator went in around 14k miles ago, added a block heater while the coolant was all out, and a coolant passthrough plate from no limit. I've put diy traction bars on her made from .250 wall tubing. It's sitting on 37" G2s around 18x9 pro comps. Tuned by S p a r t a n now with the ngauge and sotf knob. I beat on this truck pretty good and am beyond impressed with everything. Probably going back to 35s when the current tires are done. I just feel the 37s and 3.55 gears are extremely hard on the transmission and drivetrain lol. Also has H&S fuel filter conversion on it now as well.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 154

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
Really hard not to hook this thing to the sled at the local fair this week, if only I had 35s on it I probably would. Just too big of a girl to do it this year lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 159

Notneb

Reaction score
Look's good man, a little more detail on that silencer ring would be appreciated, I'm tempted to do it myself. Any vids on that? Would love to see how you did it.

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
Look's good man, a little more detail on that silencer ring would be appreciated, I'm tempted to do it myself. Any vids on that? Would love to see how you did it.

Vids of the sound? And it wasn't bad, just need a indexable 4jaw chuck on a lathe to get the inlet indicated in and then I just bored it out with a boring bar and then some sand paper and got it nice and smooth.