My 2015 CCLB F350 Progress

Notneb

Reaction score
Don't mean to hijack the thread, but I have a 16 F250 with 3.55 and Usually get 17 on the freeway...avg. 70mph. Also bone stock.

Speed has a TON to do with highway mpg's. Much over 70 with any kind of lift and you'll be hard pressed to see 16+. You're driving a brick on wheels, seriously look into aerodynamics guys lol.

Black AOD

Reaction score
Speed has a TON to do with highway mpg's. Much over 70 with any kind of lift and you'll be hard pressed to see 16+. You're driving a brick on wheels, seriously look into aerodynamics guys lol.

You have a very valid point.

I just laugh when I hear trucks and aerodynamics in the same sentence anymore lol

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
Installed a 40" Nelson/Donaldson muffler and a 17" FTE Resonator on the truck last week and this thing is quite! Much nicer for towing and road trips. I honestly think it's as quite as factory except for all the turbo whistle, which is all you can hear!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 146

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
This shows my new 6.7 Powerstroke emblems. Used a vin from a 2017 and ordered these offline. I like the new look! Also had a mirror light start flickering last night so I took the Amber lens off my factory housing and the smoked clear lense off the eBay mirror light, put them together and used Amber LED bulbs for the "turn" signal and white LED bulbs for the "parking" light. Now my mirror light match the theme of the switchbacks in my headlights instead of the flashing white the mirrors used to do. And another plus is the light is a replaceable LED bulb with a lifetime warranty!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 201

Jomax

Reaction score
Installed a 40" Nelson/Donaldson muffler and a 17" FTE Resonator on the truck last week and this thing is quite! Much nicer for towing and road trips. I honestly think it's as quite as factory except for all the turbo whistle, which is all you can hear!

Any loss in power or higher EGTs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jomax

Reaction score
Honestly it seems to light the turbo quicker, mpg also seems better so far... Egts are the same.

I need to get this setup. Any reason you didn't just use the Donaldson muffler? And not the resonator as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8WR_ZJ

Reaction score
Do you have anymore pics of your traction bars and how they bolt/weld up? I was considering ordering the parts when I start my next crawler project.

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
Do you have anymore pics of your traction bars and how they bolt/weld up? I was considering ordering the parts when I start my next crawler project.

I can take some, I made the bars and front brackets. Rear are pro comp I believe (can't remember) that bolt under the axle with factory ubolts.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.