My 6.7 venture

Meniacal_Mark

Reaction score
Wow can't believe I just stumbled on this haha, awesome build, and those 420's with the xd's fit the truck well.

Radioflyer

Reaction score
Very nice Morgan!! Can't wait to see results on how this will turn out. :popcorn:

Reaction score
So I've got some work done in the last couple days. Not as prolific as I can only do a little during the week. Had some hiccups with parts but I think we may be in good shape now.

Some engine pics

y8y6yvud.jpg

pabytu7y.jpg

eva5adem.jpg

Got some of the new body panels on, replaced the hood and both front fenders. Looks like an Oreo.
a6a2u4e3.jpg

Some bars from Jared.
ry8ega5y.jpg

u2u2upub.jpg

a6y2yqad.jpg

8unagu7a.jpg

Had to add a leaf back into the rear springs. Couldn't get the front low enough. I think it sits good now. #racestance lol

Reaction score
Drove it to the car wash and back. I must say it is very crisp and responsive and extremely clean driving. Don't get me wrong, it has a TON of fuel on tap but it drives clean unless your trying to make smoke. Couldn't get on it very hard as I am still waiting on a rear drive shaft (third one now from ford was overnighted today I'm crossing my fingers). But at 20psi it scoots. Can't wait to set with more throttle. I'm probably gonna have to pull fuel out for this turbo. But we will see how it runs. The trans shifts quick and seems to be doing its job perfectly.

CoreyMS

Reaction score
Turbo kit looks very well put together in the truck. Gonna be a wicked ride for sure.

Latest posts

Members online