My 6.7 venture

Reaction score
Just get it over with and blow that thing! I know 844/796 makes a fun street car. :)

The struggle is real

I would have never guessed from the video those are 100% over injectors. Way cleaner than I would have guessed. Nice job Morgan

Yeah, it drives awesome. Can drive it literally smoke free. Benifits of a quick spoiling vgt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RedRice589

Reaction score
Do we have to worry about the vanes sticking like on the 6.0s?

If you use it like a man you shouldn't. But I think the 6.7s have a vane sweep that's a regular occurrence. Used to piss people off on mine because it'd go from rumbling to sounding like a hair dryer and make all sorts of noises I used to giggle it'd get so many weird looks idling.

Jomax

Reaction score
If you use it like a man you shouldn't. But I think the 6.7s have a vane sweep that's a regular occurrence. Used to piss people off on mine because it'd go from rumbling to sounding like a hair dryer and make all sorts of noises I used to giggle it'd get so many weird looks idling.

I hear that. Mine gets used plenty. Already hit 7k and will hit 8k by next weekend. All that will be towing. 15k.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Do we have to worry about the vanes sticking like on the 6.0s?

Nah, these things burn cleaner and hotter than a 6.0. Plus the vane modulation also helps keep them clear.

Side note I've got 200 miles on this thing and it's been a pleasure to drive. Gonna hit the dyno next week to see where the power is with this single pump. Planning on having a little spray hooked up if possible for fun. Trying to get it dialed for Rudy's.

NRHX2009

Reaction score
6.7 Vgt has an insert where all the vgt movement is done, that is stainess. Therefore, they shouldn't stick like a full cast iron housing like the 6.0L.

Reaction score
ab7ea9033bd599b7c9a15e4bffee0b92.jpg
be9344fb1c775bb74d95472c1e2daadd.jpg
71d1e9f193afa4fc3494246e59cd9150.jpg

All setup, done, controller tuned and solenoids tested for operation. Running two stages progressively opening over 4 seconds on the dyno. We shall see how it works.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.