My build finally

2good2Btru

Reaction score
Just blew the whole side of it. Everything seems fine on the truck. Turns on fine and sounds normal and no leaks coming from the engine or tranny so that's a huge plus😭

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
I believe he's got a transfer case as of this morning, so I hope to hear that the truck is out prowling very soon

2good2Btru

Reaction score
Still waiting on the tranny. Elite has had it since April. Very frustrating. The pump got shot on it but everything else was fine. They sent out the converter to get it refreshed. They keep telling me that they are waiting on the converter to come back from DPC.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

madman1234509

Reaction score
I'd call DPC and see if that's the case. I know it's probably a busy time of year, but months to have it refreshened? Also hard to believe giving the fact that every time I've ever talked to him or messages him he's gotten right back to me and got me what I needed.

Bustedknuckles

Reaction score
I'd call DPC and see if that's the case. I know it's probably a busy time of year, but months to have it refreshened? Also hard to believe giving the fact that every time I've ever talked to him or messages him he's gotten right back to me and got me what I needed.
My brothers 48re converter has been to DPC twice in the last 6 months (input shaft and just to check it after burnt clutches and stuck valves in the VB). Less than a week turn around both times.