My build finally

2good2Btru

Reaction score
No videos. Quick update, truck is puking on me. Did the chemical test and it showed green. Fluid is blue and supposed to turn yellow. It turned yellow when I tested it on the exhaust but green on the degas bottle. Did a pressure test and seen 18psi but it did not puke those couple times, go figure.

She drives awesome but as soon as boost gets somewhere passed 53psi which is what the sensors detect, she will puke. Sucks. Anybody want a cheap truck?😩
LoL, just kidding.

B585Ford

Reaction score
No videos. Quick update, truck is puking on me. Did the chemical test and it showed green. Fluid is blue and supposed to turn yellow. It turned yellow when I tested it on the exhaust but green on the degas bottle. Did a pressure test and seen 18psi but it did not puke those couple times, go figure.

She drives awesome but as soon as boost gets somewhere passed 53psi which is what the sensors detect, she will puke. Sucks. Anybody want a cheap truck?😩
LoL, just kidding.

That sucks. It's a sick build so I hope you get it figured out soon

2good2Btru

Reaction score
Update on my truck. It's back together after having the hg blown again for the second time. Hopefully this will be the last one in a while. After talking to Morgan, I decided to have the heads o-ringed. Also went ahead and had Morgan race port the heads. I kept on blowing the boot right on the small turbo bc it was a reducer boot so it was kind of short and couldn't double clamp it. Morgan welded a v-band and we got rid of that boot. Added the edge display with sensors for the total boost, intermediate boost and total ebp. Morgan got a chance to take it to the same dyno as last time yesterday and it laid down 987hp/1566tq. Very happy with the results and porting the heads this time around. And very happy that the coolant is staying put, LoL😅
Again hats off to Morgan and his crew for their help and great customer service

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Cknox121

Reaction score
Update on my truck. It's back together after having the hg blown again for the second time. Hopefully this will be the last one in a while. After talking to Morgan, I decided to have the heads o-ringed. Also went ahead and had Morgan race port the heads. I kept on blowing the boot right on the small turbo bc it was a reducer boot so it was kind of short and couldn't double clamp it. Morgan welded a v-band and we got rid of that boot. Added the edge display with sensors for the total boost, intermediate boost and total ebp. Morgan got a chance to take it to the same dyno as last time yesterday and it laid down 987hp/1566tq. Very happy with the results and porting the heads this time around. And very happy that the coolant is staying put, LoL😅

Awesome!

I had my heads oringed as well for piece of mind. For the extra insurance it's worth it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

webb06

Reaction score

Just curious, what did it dyno before? I'm too lazy to search the thread lol

Reaction score

I know the whole ordeal was frustrating having your truck down a couple times after a big build. But we didn't rush anything and put a much more solid setup together this time. I'm very confident this thing is one of the more capable powerstrokes around.

Just to put this thing through some torture I decided to tow my truck to the dyno with this one
1002e7be4f7c955f1aa90f8faa5c3ccd.jpg

I've got dyno graphs I can load later.

But here's a video

http://youtu.be/Wuo6h1PnDKA

03da56b4943ff8069c763752f6a9ec65.jpg

Had to replace some valves and all the guides in the heads along with some massaging and a lot of porting. But the heads turned out very well.

This thing is an animal on the street, runs cool and lights faster than anything short of factory chargers. I sure hope it makes a good show for you when you get it home and at the track.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk