My build-Hard work pays off!

How far to go when the cab is pulled the first time

• Total voters

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
I'm not gonna quote both of you but all I'm saying is your shiz is slow... And gay. And you can talk about my key board but I'm gonna laugh at both of you because I've been there 3 times already when in the famous words of Roy Slaughter "#smellslikesuccess" and I shall laugh!!! And hug you because I felt your pain!!!

Lol. Took you long enough. I'm gonna enjoy mine til she goes and then I'll fix it! I bought this thing to have fun with so it won't hurt my feelings when it does go. Just hope I don't loose the trans and gaskets at the same time lol

Sent from a Cummins plant, driving a Powerstroke, with a TDI on the side!

RedRice589

Reaction score
Lol. Took you long enough. I'm gonna enjoy mine til she goes and then I'll fix it! I bought this thing to have fun with so it won't hurt my feelings when it does go. Just hope I don't loose the trans and gaskets at the same time lol

Sent from a Cummins plant, driving a Powerstroke, with a TDI on the side!

If it goes I'll come take care of you.... .i got a big hammer..... I'll bet gaskets before trans in all honesty.... But they correlate closely!! Hahaha when I traded mine in the trans leaked more than the heads and an up pipe was trying to leak more than both!! hahahahaha I gave up at 165k miles

RSK

Reaction score
I'm not gonna quote both of you but all I'm saying is your shiz is slow... And gay. And you can talk about my key board but I'm gonna laugh at both of you because I've been there 3 times already when in the famous words of Roy Slaughter "#smellslikesuccess" and I shall laugh!!! And hug you because I felt your pain!!!

Like i said i know my truck is slow, and will be slow even after its built. But to be honest, nothing a else is gonna do what i want it to and pull as hard on the highway. Obviously I can go out and buy a jap bike for 3,000 that will pull on any car you will see on the roads, but thats all its good for. I could buy a car that will go faster and can hold 3-4 people but it won't tow the trailers i might need it to tow and a car won't ever plow snow. So a truck seems to be the best fit for now. I plan to get a car too later down the road. But for now building the truck is a lot cheaper.

RedRice589

Reaction score
Lol I'm just ribbing you buddy. I tow too much for all that. Even though, I may or may not get duel fuelers and a 66....... And mess with you 6.4 peeps..... And I will.

And that's just it I hate the mustang anymore especially when I had my 6.4. It small and boring and going back to Florida empty last week I got 20.5 hand calculated. Screw a mustang.

Last edited:

RSK

Reaction score
Lol I'm just ribbing you buddy. I tow too much for all that. Even though, I may or may not get duel fuelers and a 66....... And mess with you 6.4 peeps..... And I will.

And that's just it I hate the mustang anymore especially when I had my 6.4. It small and boring and going back to Florida empty last week I got 20.5 hand calculated. Screw a mustang.

lol #moarfuel ...you gonna be at fall brawl at dgr in PA? I'll be back and i'll run on the rollers again too. this time i'm not gonna drink on the way down. i'll get hammered after I sign up to run...

RedRice589

Reaction score
lol #moarfuel ...you gonna be at fall brawl at dgr in PA? I'll be back and i'll run on the rollers again too. this time i'm not gonna drink on the way down. i'll get hammered after I sign up to run...

Lol yea I hear ya and idk buddy was thinking about skipping fall brawl and going to Rudy's. Or beans....

RSK

Reaction score
ED04496E-FB5E-488C-ACAD-FABF3852975C_zpsodo57qvk.jpg

4400lb coil springs from sunrise ford! probably order the new u bolts from pmf today and either a pmf dual steering stabilizer or carli hi-mount steering stabilizer. then cowl hood early next week if I have a free minute.

RSK

Reaction score
Gonna be low brah! Nice.

Low and slow! Needs more stabilizer in it. Hopefully the rear hellwig sway bar takes the rest of the body roll out. My truck didn't come with one from the factory. Plus my moms can't get in and out of it too well, its too high up. Dropping it 2" will help a lot!

RSK

Reaction score
B8A3D165-D6C9-49F3-A8F7-84C24E6B5FAF_zps1e7rk8ee.jpg

BFB8365F-57A6-4523-B9D4-9EF45B079DE3_zpsf1y3va5g.jpg

Got it test fitted at the body shop, should be done this afternoon, and I should have my new u bolts from Pmf tuesday. The front springs will go in monday, will snap a picture of cowl hood done tomorrow as soon as i get one. i'm thinking harely grille next.

RSK

Reaction score
Hood looks sweet. I'm still deciding if I wanna do one or not.

Thanks! I can't help you with that one. It's a nice addition to the truck, i think the harley grille will compliment the cowl hood well, and the custom ford emblem i have will really set things off.

Badland

Reaction score
Where did you get that hood at? Brand?

And are you painting all the chrome next?

Would look damn good all color matched

B585Ford

Reaction score

This question makes me realize how old I am. Back when i was in my early 20s, if someone painted his chrome, his buddies would have kicked his a#s.

RSK

Reaction score

I got hood from Cervini in Nj. It's a cervini's hood.
I'm getting rid of all the chrome but not painting it. That's not the right way to do it. I'm buying paintable front and rear bumpers with new plastic. And having them painted, next piece i plan to buy is a harley davidson grille but they are almost 800 and i have most my money tied in other places so it might be 2-3 before that gets ordered.

Let me know if you wanna sell that grille

I do. maybe in a few weeks or something, but i deff wanna sell it.

RSK

Reaction score
This question makes me realize how old I am. Back when i was in my early 20s, if someone painted his chrome, his buddies would have kicked his a#s.

Yup, no painting chrome, that's half assing it. I do chit the right way if possible. Although i did paint my fender badges but i don't think they sell paintable ones yet. So painting the chrom is the only option.

Badland

Reaction score
Yup, no painting chrome, that's half assing it. I do chit the right way if possible. Although i did paint my fender badges but i don't think they sell paintable ones yet. So painting the chrom is the only option.

We'll I didn't mean really paint straight over the chrome!!!

Just asking if you were color matching the bumpers and grill and getting rid of the chrome

I just had mine blasted , powder coated black then black paint over it so if it does get rock chips at least there is black powder coat under there and my painter baked that cheap chrome off the grill down to the plastic and paint it

Latest posts

Members online