my build

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Guess I better comb my hair and keep clean shaven if I'm gonna be a "star". Screw it I'll just rock a hat.

Hahaha, look at the star! Just rock the hat, you look more like a real mechanic that way anyway. Sure you are just a plane ticket away, but what about the truck. That my friend would be a big bill.

Smokin_Joe

Reaction score
Thats crazy the issues you had at the border. I hope my creative packaging held together. It sounds like Shane is a good person to work with.

pog

Reaction score
Thats crazy the issues you had at the border. I hope my creative packaging held together. It sounds like Shane is a good person to work with.
Its so creative i dont even wanna unpackage it until i need it. Heavy son of a gun too.

pog

Reaction score
Thanks man. I'm hoping I can have the truck finished in 4 days. The weekend could throw a loop in things thou. I'm paranoid I'm going to forget a tool I need.

As long as you got an idea what should be done at the end of each day we should be good. And as long as nothing unexpected happens.. Knock on wood

pog

Reaction score
Met shane today.. Great dude gonna be fun to work with him on the truck. We didnt do too much today. Drained rad, removed intake and cold side pipe. Will be back at it in the morning.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
You better be ready to put in some crazy hrs. He doesn't seem to sleep a lot when working on trucks.

powr2stroke

Reaction score
Haha , I didn't think Shane ever slept . Getting together and doing this build is good stuff guys , awesome .

HD F250

Reaction score
Me too, I have no idea how I have made it 23 in the Navy....I HATE waking up early.

God luck on the getting the build done in 4 days as planned.

Last edited:

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I am not a big morning guy either. Good thing I make a living doing something that let's me sleep in, I ******* wish!

pog

Reaction score
Still going. Wil have pics up soon of day 1. Heads are goal for tonight

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.