My Project

Mpoage

Reaction score
I love the Way a light bar looks in the 2011+ trucks. Were the brackets a one off item?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
thanks everybody, its my first attempt at an offroad theme in a long time. i feel so new.

I love the Way a light bar looks in the 2011+ trucks. Were the brackets a one off item?

actually i used the brackets they came with, my buddy at kibbetech did a lot of cutting to get them recessed enough.

Needs some dual d2s in the fogs

i think for looks thats a great idea, but not practical with that big bastard. maybe ill do that !!!

simonton6.4

Reaction score
thanks everybody, its my first attempt at an offroad theme in a long time. i feel so new.

actually i used the brackets they came with, my buddy at kibbetech did a lot of cutting to get them recessed enough.

i think for looks thats a great idea, but not practical with that big bastard. maybe ill do that !!!
Yeah very true but do look good

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Meh, it's okay it guess...... Lol. I'm looking at doing the replacement led fogs since I too live in a communist state that requires a front license plate.

We do live in a communist state that requires it. Haven't ran mine in years.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
started some upgrades.
elite diesel ported intake manifolds and mpd kit. testing a 63 cast wheel for a few weeks, then testing a 64.5 FMW and H&S dual pumps. heres a teaser, blame jacob for the non polished cover. LOL

mpd_kit_2.jpg

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
Nice!! The more is see of polished stainless the more I like it!

The non polished non stainless funnel almost ruined the picture.... But the piping made up for that. ;)

OneStockQuik6.0

Reaction score
started some upgrades.
elite diesel ported intake manifolds and mpd kit. testing a 63 cast wheel for a few weeks, then testing a 64.5 FMW and H&S dual pumps. heres a teaser, blame jacob for the non polished cover. LOL

mpd_kit_2.jpg

That looks awesome Mikey. I knew it was just a matter of time :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Members online