My Warren Diesel 190s with video

Irontx

Reaction score
i smell a possible weekend road trip for live tuning and BEERS....and I like what I smell!

For sure!!!!! Me and Kelly are already talking about floating down a river somewhere. I figure I just wont mention anything about a pit stop! Shes gonna be pissed!:axe: She'll get over it by the time we get to our next stop.:D

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
that thing really moves, interested in seeing outside WOT runs and see how it clear up the fuel, these vides make me reconsider going with the power max over a non vgt simply because of the price

it doesn't clear up 190's at WOT....not even close actually. the powermax is a GREAT dd turbo and good for 500 plus but lacks some air in the top end. still a great setup though and it's not possible to beat the price.

Irontx

Reaction score
it doesn't clear up 190's at WOT....not even close actually. the powermax is a GREAT dd turbo and good for 500 plus but lacks some air in the top end. still a great setup though and it's not possible to beat the price.

I would have to agree. Im sure some nitrous will clear it up on the top end though!:D

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
yeah i figured it wouldnt clean them up, Im still waiting for Garret to come out with something bigger and more reliable than an elite turbo

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
not to long. Got the truck running couple weeks ago and just wasnt fueling. Eric has only had them since last wed. getting 285s back. he ran 10.56 with these injectors with a 64 and s480 and im going to be running 66 and s480 so we will see what happens.

Sorry for the derail Jesse. I loved that set up on my truck! Fastest set up ive had so far....... :doh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Irontx

Reaction score
not to long. Got the truck running couple weeks ago and just wasnt fueling. Eric has only had them since last wed. getting 285s back. he ran 10.56 with these injectors with a 64 and s480 and im going to be running 66 and s480 so we will see what happens.

Sorry for the derail Jesse. I loved that set up on my truck! Fastest set up ive had so far....... :doh:

Your good bro. I might get tired of this set up. I like hearing what everyones plans are. Carry on.

da94broncodude

Reaction score
that thing moves! do you think with a mild tow tune you could still tow a heavy load? reason im asking is thats the kinda setup i want to do but i still need to be able to tow 12k or so

Irontx

Reaction score
looks like the 6.7 guy will be looking for more now :) sounds good Jesse.
Thanks man. Will try to get some passes in Friday. We'll see what she's got in her.
He's not really in to that........... Yet. :D He's just getting started.

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
First off put your shirt on old man LOL second off God be with you :D Congrats be careful sir

Latest posts

Members online